Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fantasy Hockey Q&A - April 11, 2014

I...am your father.

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Q&A - April 11, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Guvnah View Post
    Thanks for doing this, Dobber.

Two things:

How do you see the following three players producing next year (and only next year)?

Nyquist
    Nichushkin
    Johansen

Nyquist - 63 points if Datsyuk is healthy all year. 73 if Datsyuk misses time
    Nichushkin - I would assume that high -40s is the safe play here, but this guy is gonna explode within the next three seasons. I wish I knew which one, but one of them will see him dominate for 75+, I really feel that way.
    Johansen - he's a safe bet for 67 or so, unless he misses a few games. And I get the sense that he misses five or six games a year more often than not.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guvnah View Post
    Thanks for doing this, Dobber.
    The following goalies figure to be available in the first round of my league's draft. Please rank them based on the scoring cats in my sig:

Hiller
    Khudobin
    Rinne
    Lack
    Howard
    Ward
    Harding
    Schneider
    Mason
    Halak
    Scrivens
    Fasth
    Anderson

Sorry for the giant list. Rinne obviously kind of jumps out there, but the Rinne owner also has Quick and Varlamov -- I can't see him keeping all three, and I'm thinking about working on a trade for one of them.
    If I own Quick and Varlamov, I keep Rinne too. And I hold my position of strength until owners come crawling to me, begging for a deal

1. Rinne
    large gap
    2. Schneider
    3. Howard
    4. Anderson
    5. Halak
    6. Mason
    7. Hiller
    8. Ward
    9. Fasth
    10. Lack
    11. Khudobin
    12. Scrivens
    13. Harding

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Here's one for ya.

Who do you think finishes 1,2,3 in playoff scoring this year?
    According to my draft list it's

1. Krejci 22
    2. Steen 21
    3. Iginla 20

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by ddtop View Post
    Ty Dobber,

In a realy deep dinasty (24 team with 4 D as starter and 2 on the bench) would you be ok going forward with a D squad compose of Rielly, Schultz, Edler, Brodin, Voynov, Myers?
    No, I would be very concerned about next year. I like those guys for two years from now (except Edler - sell him for the first bag of pucks that comes your way). Also in fantasy myers is overrated so may want to shop him

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr77 View Post
    Thanks! In the case that Miller signs with St. Louis is what I should've wrote. If that happens do you dump AP and keep the two goalies?
    If he stays with STL then yes