View Poll Results: WHICH D FOR FINAL WEEK ASSISTS?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phaneuf @TB, @FL, @OTT

0 0%
  • Gudas vs. TOR, PHI, CBY, @WAS

1 100.00%

Thread: Who to start for last week with title on the line - gudas or phaneuf? REP GIVEN

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who to start for last week with title on the line - gudas or phaneuf? REP GIVEN

Assists will be the category that decides this pool, tied up heading into the final week so every single assist is huge. Need to decide between Phaneuf and Gudas. Should be a no brainer but Phaneuf has been absolutely wretched lately. On the season:

Phaneuf 0.40 assists/game
    Gudas 0.30 assistes/ game

Phaneuf has 3 games this week and Gudas 4, so statistically they are dead even at 1.2 projected assists.

Phaneuf will have 3 road games @TB, @FL, @OTT
    Gudas will have 3 home and 1 away, TOR, PHI, CLB & @WAS.

I don't need PIMs or +/- and goals and points would be nice but probably don't matter.

So with the season on the line and coming down to assists by your 4th D - WHO DO YOU PICK? REP to any good responses and I'll circle back and re-rep anybody who was right.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Who to start for last week with title on the line - gudas or phaneuf? REP GIVEN

I see you chickens are too scared to hazard an attempt at an answer or even vote in the poll. I can't blame you, Gudas vs. Phaneuf in week 26 is a question for the ages and those who mess it up will be judged by history.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Who to start for last week with title on the line - gudas or phaneuf? REP GIVEN

Gudas, as I said in the other poll you did. I hope I'm right, because it sounds like the entire foundation of fantasy hockey is riding on this - not only will you win the trophy, but thousands in cash and your own reality show - if Gudas gets one assist versus Phaneuf's zero.

The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Gudas, as I said in the other poll you did. I hope I'm right, because it sounds like the entire foundation of fantasy hockey is riding on this - not only will you win the trophy, but thousands in cash and your own reality show - if Gudas gets one assist versus Phaneuf's zero.

lol Dobber, I'm going to go against you because I feel like a contrarian today...and you're only right 51% of the time or so I've heard. Phaneuf for the win.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket