Thread: Wrestlemania 30 predictions

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Wrestlemania 30 predictions

Thought it would be fun to do some predictions for WrestleMania this weekend.

Here's the list:

Preshow: The Usos vs The Real Americans vs Los Matadores vs Curtis Axel and Ryback - tag titles match

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (Winner Gets Added to Main Event)

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational: AJ Lee (c), Aksana, Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Cameron, Emma, Eva Marie, Layla, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae and Tamina Snuka for the women's championship

The Shield vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Dolph Ziggler, Big E,Fandango, Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow, Titus O'Neil, Christian,Sheamus, Big Show, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Darren Young,Justin Gabriel, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, Santino Marella, The Great Khali,Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Brad Maddox, Plus three unknown entrants

Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Triple H or Daniel Bryan (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Wrestlemania 30 predictions

My picks:

The USOs
    Both Bryan and HHH win (double pinfall, double countout, etc.) and both move on
    Natalya
    Shield
    At first, I was thinking Big Show, since he's a giant. But now I'm actually leaning toward Hogan being one of the mystery entrants and winning it all.
    Cena
    Undertaker
    Triple H

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko

I...am your father.

I don't know half these! But I don't understand the appeal with Bryan. Small, dumb beard, boring...why on earth would he win?
    Don't know the girls
    I'm sure Shield will win, much as I'd rather the old school guys
    The three unknowns have to classics - Hogan, The Rock, Austin? Sting? Can Hogan even walk anymore? I heard Hogan wants the Ultimate Warrior in there

Cena
    Undertaker
    Batista
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm going out on a limb here and taking Undertaker.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Would be awesome if Hulk Hogan entered the royal rumble, i wouldn't be surprised if he did. The past three events, prob be Cena, Undertaker, and Batista

Dobber Sports Novice

How about the Ultimate Warrior and Hogan enter the Battle Royal...That would be cool

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artvandelay View Post
    How about the Ultimate Warrior and Hogan enter the Battle Royal...That would be cool
    That would be pretty neat too. I was thinking originally that the Big Show would win, since it should be a giant who wins the Andre the Giant battle royal (and he originally went into WCW billed as Andre's son). But he usually loses at Wrestlemania, and it may seem too obvious a choice.

So my next guess would be an up and comer, but why name it the Andre the Giant battle royal if there's no link to Andre?

So then I thought of Hogan. I read a few months ago that he wanted a match, but his hip is so bad, there's not a lot he can do (ie- he can't do his leg drop). So I figured, since he's the guest host of Wrestlemania, why not put him in the match? All he needs to do is punch some people, and battle royals only last 10-15 minutes. It would be the easiest kind of match there is for him.

Although now that I think more about it, Mysterio makes too much sense. The smallest man in the WWE winning a match named after a giant?