Thread: Jar Jar Binks confirmed for Star Wars 7

I...am your father.

Default Jar Jar Binks confirmed for Star Wars 7

Popular character returns...

http://movie-club.net/archives/3784

Star Wars Actor Return to a Galaxy Far, Far Away

star-wars-episode-7-disney-lucasfilm

After the announcement of Disney, we’ve seen JJ Abram’s take the seat in the Star Wars universe, but now it seems that a whole host of other past characters are returning. Indiana Jones star Harrison Ford has hinted in interviews that he will happily take up the mantle again and even commented that “I’m looking forward to it. I think it’s going to happen.” Also original cast of Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher both have rumoured to be reappearing as Luke and Leia in Episode VII too. There is even a buzz that Billy Dee Williams (Lando) will also be returning into his role that he seems to have played since appearing in Episode V and VI. But one actor has been overlooked.

With most of the original trilogy cast returning or at least hopeful their character will appear, even as a cameo, the prequel trilogy cast has been overlooked. Yoda (who has appeared in mostly all 6 films, baring the two droids of R2-D2 and C-3P0) voice Frank Oz has mentioned to Hero Complex that “He’s in my heart. I know Yoda very deeply.” But one unlikely star has already confirmed.

ART_HR1_ahmedgreen400

Ahmed Best has finally been confirmed as taking part in the latest part of the new trilogy. The actor announced that he was happy to take the role in the new trilogy, and Episode 7, though his character is at this point unknown. Ahmed is more importantly known for playing Jar-Jar Binks in the saga, a character that not many people enjoyed and throughout the prequel trilogy his role got smaller and smaller, yet the actor remained loyal.

Best mentioned “I’m happy to be whatever in any of it. And at the end of the day, it’s the story that matters, and if the character doesn’t fit into the story, there is nothing I can do.” Even to the point a darker scene was filmed for Revenge of the Sith that did not make it into the film. “It was an interesting arc for the character that I thought could have been explored, because the scene is really dark. But it just didn’t fit in the movie, which I understand.”

Now Ahmed may be able to continue the role of Jar-Jar

Edit: APRIL FOOL!

(lame, I know)...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Jar Jar Binks confirmed for Star Wars 7

In the words of Luke "No. No! That's not true! That's impossible! NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!"
    10 Team Keeper League, 15 Keepers (max 2 goalies), 10 prospects, Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3 Utility, 4D, 2G

Stats: G, A, P, +/-, PIMS, SOG, STP; W, SO, SV%, GAA

C: MacKinnon, Scheifele, Larkin, Pavelski (RW)
    LW Panarin, Ehlers , Ovechkin, Verhaeghe (C), Beauvillier, Killorn
    RW: Kucherov, Pastrnak, Wheeler, Mangiapane (LW)
    D: Makar, Hughes, Krug; Pietrangelo, Schmidt, Andersson, Gostibehere
    G: Vasilevskiy, Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky

Prospects: Sorokin (G), Askarov (G), Raymond (LW), Kaliyev (RW), Perfetti (RW), Norris (C), Kaprizov (LW), Hayton (C), Brannstrom (D), Boqvist (D), Clarke (D)

Dobber Sports Master

I thought that lousy Gungan got himself Boba Fetted. Damn!

I will only accept a Jar Jar appearance if they kill him...quickly but grusomely.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

I...am your father.

APRIL FOOL!

(lame, I know)...I used to have so much fun with this site and April Fool's Day. Now if I do anything, I screw up people's fantasy teams when they actually react to what I say LOL

Here is a great link to better info on the Star Wars movie:

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-7-st...zergnet_126661
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

When I first saw the article on your main page that Kovalchuk had retired from the NHL and signed with the KHL, I had hoped for a split-second that it was one of your April Fools articles. But alas, that was in late summer.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Demi-God

LOL.
    Damn... as any Star Wars purist fan knows... pulling a stunt like "Jar Jar Binks Confirmed..." Damn... that's as good an April Fool's joke as you can do.

Ya got me!

Dobber Sports Master

SOB. I cried for hours upon reading your thread. You got me good, Dobber. But I won't forget this, and then you'll hear me say (a la Darth Maul): "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy