Thread: Goldust

I...am your father.

Default Goldust

So I flip to RAW last night. These last five years or so, ever since I had kids, I've been out of the wrestling loop. And the 10 years prior I would say that I was merely a 'casual' fan. anyway, I flip to RAW and see Goldust out there fighting. And Cody Rhodes at ringside. What, is Goldust 60? 55? He looked younger, but hard to tell with the makeup. Then the announcers say that Cody is his brother, so I think "okay, so this is Goldust's son reprising the character".

I just went to Wiki and it turns out that it's the same Goldust! And Goldust, when he first appeared in 1990, was only 21. In the early 00's, when he looked like he was pushing 50, he was actually 30 or 35! Born in 1969, and Cody was born in 1985. Turns out Goldust is just in a great shape right now, as opposed to his fat 90s days
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Goldust

Goldust is awesome! Anyone else catch your eye that you never seen before?

I...am your father.

Every week there's a guy I don't know. I'd say I only tune in for 10 minutes every week, when a different show ends (or between periods of a game) and I see that RAW is on.

Look at this:
    http://www.wwe.com/superstars

I don't know Jey/Jimmy Uso!

Funny that they have Rock and Hogan on that roster. And I noticed last night that Kane is in a suit? Really? LOL

William Regal looks better now than he ever did as a wrestler
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Deity

My son could tell you all you need to know about the WWE but I havent watched it since it was the WWF, and even then it was limited.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Where are the Bush Whackers??

Dobber Sports Guru

Up until recently (maybe January? Beginning of February?),the Rhodes brothers were tag team champions. Their dad Dusty made some appearances too. It looked for a while they were going to set up a match between the Cody and Golddust for Wrestlemania, but I don't think that's the case anymore.

Golddust isn't as entertaining as he was when he first arrived, but I really like Cody Rhodes. He's a great bad guy when he's in that role.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I don't know Jey/Jimmy Uso
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooo!!

I think they are the Rock's cousins in real life!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay