Poll: Best Fantasy Series

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Best Epic Fantasy Series

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Best Epic Fantasy Series

man... if i get entrenched in one of these series... how will I ever catch up on my already ever growing shelf of 'to read' books??
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Not the best, but loved the first 3 drizzlt books and then the 3 where he was teamed up with artimus entrie

Dobber Sports Icon

I am currently re-reading the first two Kingskiller Chronicles books by Patrick Rothfuss since I last read them in 2012. I forgot how good they are. I recently read the Night Angel Trilogy and the writing of the two books is like comparing a grade 8 essay with an essay from a university professor. Rothfuss has a way with words that very few can compete with. Both series are very enjoyable reads but their is a huge difference in the quality of the writing. I really hope that Rothfuss actually finishes this series soon.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I am currently re-reading the first two Kingskiller Chronicles books by Patrick Rothfuss since I last read them in 2012. I forgot how good they are. I recently read the Night Angel Trilogy and the writing of the two books is like comparing a grade 8 essay with an essay from a university professor. Rothfuss has a way with words that very few can compete with. Both series are very enjoyable reads but their is a huge difference in the quality of the writing. I really hope that Rothfuss actually finishes this series soon.
    Third book is supposed to be out in less than a year (Aug 2020).
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Jedi

According to GoodReads - The best Fantasy series of all time Is -
    The Song of Fire and Ice - Game of Thrones

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/...ntasy_fiction_
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4