Thread: Rules of video section

I...am your father.

Default Rules of video section

This should go without saying, but you never know.

1. No nudity
    2. No hate
    3. No racism/sexism/anythingism
    4. No spam

Low tolerance for any breach of the above. Immediate one-week ban from the boards. I can't take a risk on this, I have to be firm when it comes to videos sorry. Too many of my users check in from the office and to accidentally play the wrong clip could get a loyal reader and community friend in trouble.

Thank you for your understanding!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Default Re: Rules of video section

How to post a video:

a) Click this video button:
    Capture.PNG
    you can then paste in either a youtube link or an NHL.com video link

(Update Dec. 12/2014 - you must now follow these instructions to put in a youtube video)

OR

b) simply paste the link with (video) and (/video) on each side (except use square brackets instead of round brackets)

*if you don't have those basic icons set up for your "quick reply", you can go to your user settings and put them there. Extremenly handy.
    Last edited by Dobber; December 3, 2014 at 5:20 PM.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi