Thread: Dobbernomics, moves to make Week of Dec09-Dec15

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Dobbernomics, moves to make Week of Dec09-Dec15

TUE Dec. 10th: SELL - PIT & VAN players. They don't play Tu/W/Th. Several teams play twice during these three days.
    FRI Dec 13th: BUY - PIT & VAN players. They'll start playing again on Friday.

It burns two trades to sell a guy (Crosby), buy another (???), re-buy Crosby.
    BUT... you do get two extra games played from $9-$10m value players - and that is huge.

My intended moves:
    1. Sell Crosby/Malkin/Neal/Fleury.
    2. Buy Kopitar/Giroux/P.Kane/Rask.

*Hopefully Rask can win both starts on Tue (@CGY) & Thurs (@EDM).
    *I should've sold Malkin as soon as he sat gimpy... but I missed out. PHI(Giroux)/CAR(E.Staal)/NYI(Tavares)/OTT(Karlsson) all have 3 games in next 4 nights - which make for good switch/owns.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Dobbernomics, moves to make Week of Dec09-Dec15

Penguin I need your help on this one . I need to pick 2 of 4 goalies to start this week?
    Bishop ( @florida , Montreal , NYR back to back) Bernier (@NYR , Buffalo , Carolina ) Grubauer ( Anaheim, NYR, @buffalo) McElhinney ( @ carolina , @NJ , PIT) I need everyones expert advice here cause I usually guess wrong Categories are minutes played , wins , gaa , and SVPTG

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Dobbernomics, moves to make Week of Dec09-Dec15

Bishop & McElhinney for me.
    [This is probably the wrong forum to post in... just send me a PM next time or post in the goalie thread section.]