Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rudy Gay to the Kings

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Rudy Gay to the Kings

Thats somthg ive been thkf abt for a while MD. As much as I love Wiggins the pressure (abiet not close to hockey) would be there. Thou as Toronto bballs fabs go they tend to let there stars off the hook(Vince Carter syndrome)

Dobber Sports Icon

It would definitely be more so on the TO boy thou. I kindve like Parker anyways

Dobber Sports Sage

While I understand and respect were you are both coming from I can't say I agree. IF and that is obviously a huge if the Raptors have the oppurtunity to draft him they should and will. IMO his athleticism dwarfs the other players mention and he is almost a guarentee to be a dynamic scorer in the NBA, exactly what the raptors have needed since Carter left.

To me at this point it is just the same thing that happens everytime, in every sport when you have a number1 generational type of talent that has been predicted to go number 1 for years. When there draft year actually get's here scouts and people only start looking for holes in there game.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sage

Going just how I expected after the Gay trade lol. Shit this team is playing great team ball!! Over 20 assists in 9 out of last 10 games. Only happend 3 times in there first 18. Casey needs to be given tonnes of credit and he is, named coach of the month for Dec. It makes me happy and a little sad at the same time though.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.