Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sorry Team Canada - I think you're toast

I...am your father.

Default Re: Sorry Team Canada - I think you're toast

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    "And even then I only give Canada the bronze because Sweden is missing half their team"

Lmao!! And what's your take now "big guy"? And is this the 1st international tournament you've ever watched?

Read laidlaws. Ramblings. The rest are useless. Been saying it for a while now.
    Also - 100% of the intent of this post was because I knew I carried a curse. If I said Canada would lose, then they will win. My plan, big guy, worked like a charm
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Veteran

I almost posted that... Crap, lost the superstition edge!

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Sorry Team Canada - I think you're toast:

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    you only talk once the results are in. if your side loses you arenowhere to be seen. fool
    Did you even read the 1st post I made in this thread? The post I made BEFORE the game was played? I'm sure you did as you wouldn't want to look foolish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I've never been so happy to be wrong, though I have to say your tone is a little over the top "big guy". Relax. Team Canada got it together - flawless defensively, though they still had their issues passing up good shots and taking some bad ones.
    I did read that. But you are still a fool

If you think you are such a stud, why don't you start your own hockey website See ya... #canthandleidiots

Dobber Sports Veteran

He he, I almost got confused there. Dutch, I think you quoted the wrong post.

Banned

ha ha, it looks that way! I meant to quote that tobias punke or tobias puke or whatever his name is lol

Dobber Sports Pro

To those of you taking shots at Dobber after the game is over - what a bunch of pussies! Any idiot can do that. Where were your comments before the game? Next time put your bold predictions out before the game - then you have full right to take shots.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    To those of you taking shots at Dobber after the game is over - what a bunch of pussies! Any idiot can do that. Where were your comments before the game? Next time put your bold predictions out before the game - then you have full right to take shots.
    Most fans on this site are located in a particular area on the planet. I don't think I need to read posts to know what everyone is thinking.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Sage

If your the leader of a hockey community and you make a post entitled "Sorry Team Canada - I think you're toast" and follow it up by saying "And even then, I only give Canada the bronze because Sweden is missing half their team.

The forwards lack that hustle/grit combination, which is why - if you remember from January when I gave you my team (that thread will be added back in within 48 hours or so), I had Taylor Hall and James Neal on my team in place of Duchene and Marleau. (to be fair, I also had Giroux over Jeff Carter - but Carter is having a good tournament). They need to paste some people into the boards, open up space, while at the same time find the holes when they shoot the puck - I think Hall and Neal are good that way."

and this community members in majority tend to reside in the center of the hockey universe I think you would expect to get some friendly ribbing when your dead wrong, as long as it's in good fun.

As for this crap

Lmao!! And what's your take now "big guy"? And is this the 1st international tournament you've ever watched?

Read laidlaws. Ramblings. The rest are useless. Been saying it for a while now.

This is a B.S remark and not in good fun!
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    My original post in this thread came BEFORE the game. A day before. Thanks for paying attention.

I...am your father.

Nice chat everyone! Good fun had by all
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi