Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 7 Discussion

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Round 7 Discussion

no he is horrible you need to drop him immediately lol nah its a good pick shud be able to bounce back, +/- wont be great most likely

Dobber Sports Initiate

If EDM has a good year next year with there young team he will have a good solid year.Hope he plays all 82 games tho. He is a good point player tho and I think he will get better.
    League - YOUNG STARS DYNASTY LEAGUE
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Kovalchuk/Tavares/Zetterberg
    Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky
    McDonald/Nyquist /Selanne

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

so who do you guys think has the worst team so far? lollll

Torture

Marleau, Fernandez, Ryan....are you sure you guys aren\'t reading off of my draft list?

Dobber Sports Padawan

The team with Ryane Clowe is the worst..

Pick complete.

Newper\'s up.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Giant

Nice pick JL with Hensick! He was on my radar.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks Chic!

I\'m quite ecstatic I landed both Matthias and Hensick (if they pan out).

Was sweating bullets that both would be gone before the draft reached me in round 6.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Ninja

jL67s wrote:
    The team with Ryane Clowe is the worst..
    That could be true, if it weren\'t for one thing...King Henrik Lundqvist!! He is a stud, so you are off the hook for having the worst team.

Truth is, we are far from being done and a long ways from the end of next year.

Some of you guys who take too many prospects are playing with fire. If you get stuck in the third tier and your prospects develop slower than anticipated, you could be on the outside looking in.:dry:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

that why i take prospect but a majority of young gun who will be able to put me in tier 1 or 2.... don\'t want to pressure on my second years...
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Torture

Hey guys, I\'m heading off to work right now...so I\'ll make my pick (if it gets to me which I\'m hoping it does) when I get home, probably around 11-12 MST.

And on another note..

SPECTOR also make in interesting statement that Jaroslav Halak may be after more playing time and could be off to Europe. Ditto for Mikhail Grabovski.
    Crap! Trade him so that he can get more playing time Montreal....do it!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

whats the point of the whole tier thing. like i no if ur like last place in tier 3 then ur out right. but like is tier 1 the top tier? so if we are in that tier would we be better then the managers in tier 2 (hypothetically speaking)

Dobber Sports Ninja

praba wrote:
    whats the point of the whole tier thing. like i no if ur like last place in tier 3 then ur out right. but like is tier 1 the top tier? so if we are in that tier would we be better then the managers in tier 2 (hypothetically speaking)
    Absolutely. It\'s about bragging rights. If you are in the top tier and I\'m in the 2nd tier, you can say that you are better than I am at managing a fantasy hockey team.

The last two people in the bottom tier are kicked out and two new people join the pool. Next year no one from our current pool is being kicked out, so we all have one year\'s grace.

The following season though, the bottom two are gone and will be replaced by two newbies to this pool. They will be given a one year exemption from being punted from the pool.

If one or both of them finish at the bottom of the third tier in their first year, they will not be kicked out. The next in line will be.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

thanks comish, and i remember reading someones post if u happen to get kicked out lol. what happens then? or is that even possible lol

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The Comish wrote:
    praba wrote:
    Absolutely. It\'s about bragging rights. If you are in the top tier and I\'m in the 2nd tier, you can say that you are better than I am at managing a fantasy hockey team.

The last two people in the bottom tier are kicked out and two new people join the pool. Next year no one from our current pool is being kicked out, so we all have one year\'s grace.

The following season though, the bottom two are gone and will be replaced by two newbies to this pool. They will be given a one year exemption from being punted from the pool.

If one or both of them finish at the bottom of the third tier in their first year, they will not be kicked out. The next in line will be.
    What happens if someone quits?

Dobber Sports Pro

Noriculous wrote:
    What happens if someone quits?
    I would imagine the first guy on the Comish\'s replacement list gets a shot at the team.
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta