Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Radko Gudas

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by flintdragon View Post
    16 team H2H
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    Yeah, Gudas over Niskanen without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by emustyle View Post
    I have a man crush on this beast.... last pick in my draft and loving him :P
    Last edited by The Hockey Hitman; October 29, 2013 at 3:29 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by flintdragon View Post
    16 team H2H
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    Gudas is elite in hits and PIM. That's a two-category stud and one that isn't an embarrassment in other categories.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yea Baby!!! Rawr!
    14 team H2H Partial Keeper 23/24 - Season 14
    Keep: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 2D, 1G and 1 Wild
    Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

C - Trochek, Malkin, Scheifele, Seguin, Novak
    LW - J Robertson, M.Tkachuk, Barbashev, Sherwood
    RW - Kirill Kaprizov, Tippett, Evangelista, McBain
    D - Bouchard, K Miller, Valimaki, Forsling, Chabot
    G - Sorokin, Copley
    IR - Thompson, Svechnikov

Dobber Sports Veteran

Great pic!!!!!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Veteran

I find Gudas to be extremely valuable right now, as his elite hits and PIM are allowing me to shop guys like Backes and Phaneuf in return for elite offense. Shoring up those categoreies from a D-slot is a huge advantage IMO.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Gudas

picked him off waivers when he was bought up last season and been happy with his stats. Tampa's D not the best so knew he would stick with the Lightning lineup!
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Iggy vs. Gudas

Im from Boston and the last 2 Bruins vs. Tampa games saw them go in 2 good fights. The first was a result of Gudas laying out Iggy with a hard but clean check that i think embarrassed Iggy hence in the replay you could see Iggy grab hold of Gudas sweater before he skated off after the check as if to say "wait a minute let's go"! lol
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    picked him off waivers when he was bought up last season and been happy with his stats. Tampa's D not the best so knew he would stick with the Lightning lineup!
    Tampa Bay's blueline has been leaps and bound better this season. FYI. Doesn't matter either way though because Gudas has been a big part of the turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    Im from Boston and the last 2 Bruins vs. Tampa games saw them go in 2 good fights. The first was a result of Gudas laying out Iggy with a hard but clean check that i think embarrassed Iggy hence in the replay you could see Iggy grab hold of Gudas sweater before he skated off after the check as if to say "wait a minute let's go"! lol
    Wasn't a fan of the extra shots Iginla gave Gudas at the end of their 2nd fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFuAmIDC0w

Lightning/Bruins play Nov. 11th I'm expecting Gudas vs. Iginla round three...although Claude Julien might whisper into Shawn Thornton's ear to make sure that doesn't happen.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Him and Iggy definitely have a nice rivalry going.......that hit on Iggy was beauty.
    Last edited by Shiva Blaster; October 29, 2013 at 5:26 PM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I noticed this guy was racking up the PIMS and honestly I had no idea who he was until now. Would you get rid of JJ for this guy? Grabbing steady PIMS from a D is golden.
    10 team - Keep 4 - H2H Scoring:
    C(3)LW(2)RW(2)D(4)
    G,A,PIM,P,+/-,PPP,Wins,GAA,SV%,SO

C - Thornton, Giroux(RW), Datsyuk(LW), Granlund
    LW - Pacioretti, Vermette(C), Dubinsky(C)
    RW - Voracek,Wheeler, Nyquist(C),
    D - D Boyle , Burns, Zidlicky, Gudas
    G - Niemi, Khudobin, Stalock

IR- Rinne, Harding

Banned

don't believe the hype, he's the goon flavor of the weak but there's no way that lasts forever...

if your league counts PIMs though then he's got some serious value for you there but don't get sucked in by his fast start...every year in fantasy this happens and every year GMs get suckered in by the early numbers...for example how's Hertl doing lately?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

lol please do some research before making a comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cobretti View Post
    don't believe the hype, he's the goon flavor of the weak but there's no way that lasts forever...

if your league counts PIMs though then he's got some serious value for you there but don't get sucked in by his fast start...every year in fantasy this happens and every year GMs get suckered in by the early numbers...for example how's Hertl doing lately?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scimo View Post
    lol please do some research before making a comment
    see I love ignorance like this, I wish we had more GMs like you in my leagues!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Don't feed the Troll guys, this guy obviously doesn not watch Tampa games and knows not of what he speaks.

Dobber Sports Veteran

"goons" don't play 20 mintes a night as a top-4 dman who is featured in the PK and even getting a little PP time. His coach had him in the minors a loves him, and has attributed much of Tampas improved defence to Gudas. Don't come on these boards posting ignorant, uninformed comments and then insult our forums members. You won't last long here.
    Last edited by Shiva Blaster; October 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM.