Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Salary Cap, Waivers & Other Rules Discussion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Salary Cap

Noriculous wrote:
    What happens if The Comish does not make it? :P
    :laugh: No kidding, I really have thought about that. I\'d be able to commish thanks to the dummy teams. Sad that I\'ve actually thought of this though!:P
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Salary Cap

so there is one active goalie spot...and if we have lets say 5 goalies, we can manually bench and unbench them as we see fit right? so instead of having a starting goalie who plays 70 games we could have like 10 backup goalies who play 7 games each?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Salary Cap

praba wrote:
    so there is one active goalie spot...and if we have lets say 5 goalies, we can manually bench and unbench them as we see fit right? so instead of having a starting goalie who plays 70 games we could have like 10 backup goalies who play 7 games each?
    Yes you could. You can swap goalies until you hit 82 games for the one goalie position.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket