Thread: 3 for Garcon

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default 3 for Garcon

Had a guy in my league offer me the following in a PPR league....

Edelmen, Amendola and D.Richardson

for

my Garcon

My team is pretty weak so far with having Newton (aside from today), Rice, MJD and Wilson as four of my top five picks....

Thoughts

Dobber Sports Veteran

No way!!! HORRIBLE AWFUL TERRIBLE offer. If you think about it it's closer to a 2 for 1 because Edelman and Amendola play same position(slot) so when Amendola comes back, Edleman won't be nearly as valuable. That's if he even comes back. He's always hurt and who knows what's going to happen with him this year. Also Richardson's fantasy outlook is becoming worse and worse every week. He was very questionable to play this week and was in a walking boot a few days ago. Then he plays one snap today and gets hurt again and goes out. He may miss some time and even if he plays he hasn't been affective and Pead could end up eating into some of his carries. So he is becoming fairly useless so to me it's closer to a 1 for 1 deal than a 3 for 1 and Gacon is a beast and will only continue to get better as RG3 gets more comfortable off of his injury. Garcon side of the trade wins by a HUGE landslide and this isn't even close. If you want to acquire depth, do it elsewhere.