Thread: Pulock/Donovan/Reinhart/DeHaan?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Pulock/Donovan/Reinhart/DeHaan?

Which NYI dman do you see having the best chance at seizing a PP QB spot within the next 3 years (and keeping it)
    Tweet @ Me brah!
    10 team Auction Keeper-Year 7, No FAs, Points only, Weekly Lineups
    C-Backstrom, Stepan, Desharnais
    W-Ovie, Pacioretty, Kadri, Nyquist, Granlund, Schwartz
    D- Chara, Wideman, Kronwall, Phaneuf
    G-Varlamov
    Bench: Schenn, MSmith, Yakupov, Hartnell, Gionta, Williams, Carle
    Farm: Barkov, Kucherov, Monahan, Trouba, Klimchuk, Poirier, Nieto, Toffoli, Dumba, Gormley, GReinhart, BSmith, Aberg
    Proud owner of entire first round in KPL 2015 prospect draft

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Within the next three years out of those four guys I'd say Donovan. Beyond that Pulock is the PPQB, quite possibly next to Donovan.

Right now it's Visnovsky, though.
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Within the next three years out of those four guys I'd say Donovan. Beyond that Pulock is the PPQB, quite possibly next to Donovan.

Right now it's Visnovsky, though.
    I agree with this, but i think deHaan is the first guy to make the Islanders and I think he will see some time on the team this year (he could even start the year on the team).

Dobber Sports Wizard

Donovan is tops on my list.... I think it's safe to say he's passed de Haan and is the most likely to make the Isles roster this year. He might even get some time on the 1st unit with Visnovsky. In the next couple years Pulock will join him, and ideally that's the Isles d-tandem on the PP for years to come. Reinhart will see PP time throughout his career but it's not his bread and butter, and de Haan is just too fragile to be counted on for anything at this point.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Donovan is tops on my list.... I think it's safe to say he's passed de Haan and is the most likely to make the Isles roster this year. He might even get some time on the 1st unit with Visnovsky. In the next couple years Pulock will join him, and ideally that's the Isles d-tandem on the PP for years to come. Reinhart will see PP time throughout his career but it's not his bread and butter, and de Haan is just too fragile to be counted on for anything at this point.
    Yep, that's what I'm thinking too. de Haan has a worse injury record than most and he hasn't even gotten a steady NHL job yet.
    GO WINGS!

Banned

deHaan is ready to be an NHL'er. His game is well above all of the others at this point in time... though you would be crazy to invest in him due to his injury history. If he can figure out how to keep his head up and stay healthy, he will be tops on this list, though. Donavan is close to ready, and has good offensive potential, too - which is why we all have him no. 1 (looking at a three year window). deHaan drops on this list because of his body, not his skill. If time isn't a factor, Pulock could easily pAss them all - and by a good margin.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    FTD is right on the money here. Solid advice.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Donovan should make the Islanders this season and could make some noise. I really like him as a sleeper pick this season. Long-term I'd say Pulock is the next most valuable defenseman for fantasy.

Dobber Sports Master

Snow has been trying to trade for or sign established pp d-men for a long time .

With all the d-men prospects of varying degrees of offensive / defensive ability starting to accumulate on long island I think its just a matter of time Snow lands a stud via trade .

Dobber Sports Pro

Well I just added Pulock AND Donovan in my draft so that pretty much explains what I am thinking. I would like to see Donovan get some burn, hopefully as early as this season, and I am impressed with his development so far. Pulock is a down the road hopeful. He should dominate in junior again this season and I cant wait to see him play some AHL minutes after that to see if his game is pro caliber by then. Long term pairing of Pulock/Donovan would be ideal.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider