Thread: 2 QB League

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default 2 QB League

I'm about to do my first ever "start 2 qb per week" fantasy football draft with standard (NON ppr) scoring. Any advice? Do i still go elite RBs early or is qb now the most important position?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Mattp913 View Post
    I'm about to do my first ever "start 2 qb per week" fantasy football draft with standard (NON ppr) scoring. Any advice? Do i still go elite RBs early or is qb now the most important position?
    The big question for me when I was in one was are TDs for QBs 4 points or 6 points. Mine they are 4 so I was ok with getting two middle of the road QBs. But it's also a keeper so I grabbed Luck, assuming he'll be a top QB in a few years.

Dobber Sports Veteran

4 points. I've never heard of passing TDs being worth 6 in any format ever lol. I ended up getting a pretty good team I think. I wish it was a keeper lol but I got Rodgers,RG3, and Luck. I took Doug Martin with my first pick (5th overall out of 8) and grabbed Rodgers on the way back.

Dobber Sports Sage

Getting Rodgers in the 2nd round of a 2QB league is a steal. Nice job with the QBs.

6 pts for QB TDs is the norm.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Mattp913 View Post
    4 points. I've never heard of passing TDs being worth 6 in any format ever lol. I ended up getting a pretty good team I think. I wish it was a keeper lol but I got Rodgers,RG3, and Luck. I took Doug Martin with my first pick (5th overall out of 8) and grabbed Rodgers on the way back.
    I think that's a great start in any format. You should easily be able to move RG3 or Luck for an upgrade at another position at some point.