Page 95 of 239 FirstFirst ... 45 85 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3574

Thread: I need a new show...

Banned

Default Re: I need a new show...

anyone here watching Lost in Space and Black Mirror on Netflix?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by gainerama View Post
    Yeah, I watched the first two episodes on regular youtube on weekend, was ok. I don't know what youtube red is, but i'm sure you can watch these episodes for free on regular youtube if you wait couple days.
    I have been watching this as well. The first two episodes are free but they want to charge you for the other episodes. I downloaded them off a torrent and am currently on episode five.

I think it's quite well done. I love the fact that the story focuses more on Johnny Lawrence and his life since the movie. Zabka is rock solid in this show. Love the writing for his character.

Another show I watched last night for the first time is on Netflix, Santa Clarita Diet. I have only watched the first episode but man, this one looks really good. I laughed a few times at some of the antics in this show. Definitely one I will keep watching.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    Yeah, I stopped with torrents after getting ISP warnings. It wasn't worth the risk for me. Although, they typically only go after heavy seeders I think, something I never did.
    LOL! I don't worry about those.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

tsk, tsk. shame on you.
    I dont know all the legal jargin but from what I understand, they cant do nothing to you here in Canada. It's a scare tactic.

Dobber Sports Deity

tsk, tsk. shame on you.
    I dont know all the legal jargin but from what I understand, they cant do nothing to you here in Canada. It's a scare tactic.

Dobber Sports Pro

Evil Genius on Netflix is worth watching. A very entertaining and totally bizarre story about a bank heist-- I can't believe I missed the news on it when it happened.

Dobber Sports Deity

FWIW, season two of Brockmire is rolling along. Awesome show if you haven't seen it yet.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    Evil Genius on Netflix is worth watching. A very entertaining and totally bizarre story about a bank heist-- I can't believe I missed the news on it when it happened.
    I just finished watching this yesterday, and I liked it a lot although I think the main character on that documentary will probably haunt my dreams for a while now.

Dobber Sports Titan

I watched season 2 of 13 reasons why on Friday and yesterday in a hungover and tired state burned through way to many episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine, the newest season on Netflix (which I think is the newest season out on TV).
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Legend

I've been watching The Killing. NetFlix show - from 2011-14, not sure how I missed it, but awesome!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    I've been watching The Killing. NetFlix show - from 2011-14, not sure how I missed it, but awesome!
    One of the best actor/actress pairings I've ever seen.
    The plotline starts to lag... does pick up some... and the final season is pretty bad - but the acting of those two alone is worth the watch.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

For those of you young'ins.... be sure to give this one a shot. It is great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Cobra Kai - karate kid reboot. Who's watching. Available on You Tube Red, or additional sources for your steaming savy group.

Just finished the 10 episode series for season 1. FANTASTICALLY DONE IMO. Not sure if it was included here earlier... but for those Karate kid fans of the 80's... this is a must watch. I really enjoy how they treated the main characters (Johnny and Daniel) and how they nursed the story along the same lines as the 1st movie (ish) with a twist

... just well done IMO. Season 2 approved for 2019.

Dobber Sports Legend

So, still watching The Killing. Now my cousin visited from Florida and she got me hooked on The Handmaid's Tale.
    Wow. By episode 3, I was hooked. Great show.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    So, still watching The Killing. Now my cousin visited from Florida and she got me hooked on The Handmaid's Tale.
    Wow. By episode 3, I was hooked. Great show.
    ^ht... My wife's favourite show.
    The first season is based on book by Margaret Atwood (Canadian). I really enjoyed it too.
    The second season is writer/producer direction. My wife still says it has been "amazing"... but I fall asleep on couch.
    [They do a bit more character-backstory in s2, which is the part I've liked best.]