Page 74 of 239 FirstFirst ... 24 64 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3574

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: I need a new show...

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    Dexter and Breaking Bad, both amazing shows IMO. If I had to choose, I'd say Dexter first - both are coming to an end soon so its good timing. You can't go wrong with either (so watch em both!).

Both great shows, cannot recommend more highly. Also Vikings ( especially if your into history).
    Great show!!
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    I think I may give this one a shot next: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4047038/
    I'm on episode three. Surprisingly, really good!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The OA

I got through season 1. Ok show.

My biggest question to date is whether the mom had cheek implants. Has anyone seen the show? Can this be verified?

Dobber Sports Genius

I've watched two episodes of Black Mirror, and I don't know what to think. "Nosedive" was great. Interesting, inventive, and it had something to say. Conversely, I thought "The National Anthem" was one of the stupidest shows I've ever seen. Well produced, but disturbing and preposterous, and it left me wondering if it's worth continuing with the show.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Finished West World, Black Mirror and Gotham (regretfully).

Now that the holidays are almost over I need a new show fellas!

What's good?

- - - Updated - - -

Finished West World, Black Mirror and Gotham (regretfully).

Now that the holidays are almost over I need a new show fellas!

What's good?

Dobber Sports Deity

I just finished Westworld today myself. Curious to see where they go with Season 2 now.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

I've been watching Designated Survivor which has been an interesting show. I think it's only available on Netflix but of course I don't know for sure. It's a show with Kiefer Sutherland as the main character, and also has Kal Penn, Maggie Q and Natascha McElhone in big roles. It's one of the better new shows, although that's not saying much these days...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5296406/

- - - Updated - - -

I've been watching Designated Survivor which has been an interesting show. I think it's only available on Netflix but of course I don't know for sure. It's a show with Kiefer Sutherland as the main character, and also has Kal Penn, Maggie Q and Natascha McElhone in big roles. It's one of the better new shows, although that's not saying much these days...

Dobber Sports Genius

Fargo season 1 - 9/10. loved it. Billy bob stole every scene he was in. Great cast overall.
    Fargo season 2 - 8.5/10 again loved it. A little busier and bloodier than season 1 and many more characters.

westworld - gave up after 3 episodes - really couldn't stand to watch much more of it. Was a little clueless through much of it and it dragged on and seemed repetitive. Just not a fan. Girl wonders around semi-clueless, nude robots being re-programmed while programmers whisper about the same thing...shoot outs in the wild west but I don't really care who is being shot....

- - - Updated - - -

Fargo season 1 - 9/10. loved it. Billy bob stole every scene he was in. Great cast overall.
    Fargo season 2 - 8.5/10 again loved it. A little busier and bloodier than season 1 and many more characters.

westworld - gave up after 3 episodes - really couldn't stand to watch much more of it. Was a little clueless through much of it and it dragged on and seemed repetitive. Just not a fan. Girl wonders around semi-clueless, nude robots being re-programmed while programmers whisper about the same thing...shoot outs in the wild west but I don't really care who is being shot....
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Administrator

I am five episodes into that Dirk Gently: Holistic Detective show on Netflix. Wow! I haven't watched something this exciting in a long time.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This show is actually on network TV. ABC to be exact. I've watched it. Pretty good show.

I may have to check out this Dirk Gently show next.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

For some reason I can't go back and edit my posts. Ugh.

In regards to this Dirk Gently show, can someone give me an adult content report. I went to IMDB and the advisory is pretty vague. Nudity? Language??

- - - Updated - - -

In regards to this Dirk Gently show, can someone give me an adult content report. I went to IMDB and the advisory is pretty vague. Nudity? Language??

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No nudity that I recall. Some strong language and definitely violence.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Deity

ok thanks.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Is that your primary criteria in deciding whether to watch a show lol

Dobber Sports Deity

LOL! No.

I just want to know if it's a show I can put on when my kids are around or not.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! No.

I just want to know if it's a show I can put on when my kids are around or not.