Page 138 of 240 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3596

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: I need a new show...

I just finished watching the Netflix 6 part doc on Waco. Man, certainly gives you a different perspective of what might have happened compared to what got out. Like most of these made-for-TV docs, you have to wonder how much is legit and how much is just Hollywood, but one things for sure, it was one messed up situation.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    So far I haven't really changed my feeling on MJ. He's competitive so that can make him look like a dick in some situations. Aaron Rodgers is the same. The guys that have had my view change on them is Rodman and Pippen though. Didn't realize Pippen was a bit of a dick himself. He seems so humble and soft spoken right now, but the way he kind of went about his business, so far seems he's not 100% the top notch guy I thought he was. Rodman, didn't realize how meticulous he was at researching players. Studying the spin on players shots so he knew where to be if it missed...wow, the detail.

Walking around doing an interview with a Miller Lite in his hand, walking to a motorcycle with a Miller Lite during the season...90s NBA was different lol.

Finished the new season of Brooklyn 99, felt like it was a typical B99 season. Def worth a binge watch. Finished Kim's Convenience, it was good. Watched The Corona Virus Netflix show, it's solid.
    Pippen dug his own grave by signing that horrible contract. Was he ridiculously underpaid? Yes but a deal's a deal.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Pippen dug his own grave by signing that horrible contract. Was he ridiculously underpaid? Yes but a deal's a deal.
    Yep. He took guaranteed money and term over the big pay day. He even said it himself that he wanted the security.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Yep. He took guaranteed money and term over the big pay day. He even said it himself that he wanted the security.
    He was apparently warned by the owner too. He still ended up getting more money (from NBA contracts) than MJ. $110mill (18seasons) vs $94mill (16seasons) which is even funnier.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

He was apparently warned by the owner too. He still ended up getting more money (from NBA contracts) than MJ. $110mill (18seasons) vs $94mill (16seasons) which is even funnier.
    Ya, he's not hurting for a dollar LOL

Dobber Sports Immortal

I just don't understand how there are going to be 6 episodes left of the Last Dance??? The flashbacks are already up to their first championship win here. Although I guess they will probably have to go into his first retirement/suspension......hopefully we'll get the real details.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I just don't understand how there are going to be 6 episodes left of the Last Dance??? The flashbacks are already up to their first championship win here. Although I guess they will probably have to go into his first retirement/suspension......hopefully we'll get the real details.
    MJ did say by the end of the series, he expects people to hate him. So far, ppl don't hate him

Dobber Sports Jedi

Might be one sports show my wife will watch with me.. heh
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Might be one sports show my wife will watch with me.. heh
    The Aaron Hernandez one was one where my gf wouldn't stop asking me to watch the next episode. She was floored by what that guy was doing.

Dobber Sports Deity

The Aaron Hernandez one was one where my gf wouldn't stop asking me to watch the next episode. She was floored by what that guy was doing.
    My wife wont watch many sports docs but she did watch the Hernandez one with me.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I watched "The Redeemed & Dominant: Fittest on Earth (2018)" last week.
    Documentary on 2017 Crossfit Championships.

I had seen a couple in the past, but hands down the most compelling. And the women's competition was just 'WOW' - Intense.

Only real complaint is that some of the challenges don't really get proper coverage. We just don't see how gruelling some of this is. When they have to do 3 exercises followed by 4 different types of lifts and repeat 8 rounds of it. I mean... 1 min doesn't do it justice. Just makes it look like they did a couple handstand push-ups and pressed some weight.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

NBC and Parks and Rec have come together to make an episode where the cast is all zoom chatting together and it's streaming on Peacock (NBC streaming site) now I do believe. They have a link on the screen where you can donate and all proceeds go to COVID-19 programs. NBC and Subaru are matching whatever is donated. Some clips are on NBC's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NBC/videos

Dobber Sports Deity

Anyone else watch Unorthodox on Netflix? It's a limited, 4 part, series. I watched it but not really sure what to think about it but I did find it interesting. I guess that's something how I think about it I guess.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Anyone else watch Unorthodox on Netflix? It's a limited, 4 part, series. I watched it but not really sure what to think about it but I did find it interesting. I guess that's something how I think about it I guess.
    I thought it was incredible and very original.

Dobber Sports Deity

I thought it was incredible and very original.
    Definitely original. Four episodes seemed a bit tight to fit in the whole story.