Page 137 of 240 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3596

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: I need a new show...

For those Beastie Boys fans, theres a documentary coming out this week on apple TV.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

I need to see that BB doco. I'm really looking forward to it.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    First 2 episodes of The Last Dance were good. Setting the table for the next 8 to come over the next 4 weeks, with some excellent inside stuff.
    Not that I won't enjoy it either way...but I'm surprised there will be 10 epidoes on this. I guess there is probably a lot that I don't know and I'm sure they'll also dig back into the past like they did in the first two episodes....

Dobber Sports Immortal

Finished Little Fires Everywhere. The finale was better than the sum of the parts. Definitely not the worst thing you can be watching right now.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I am working through Season 12 of Criminal Minds.... definitely miss Aaron Hotchner and Derek Morgan on the show.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am working through Season 12 of Criminal Minds.... definitely miss Aaron Hotchner and Derek Morgan on the show.
    I go through cycles with that show. Too often there are family ramifications to murders that bother me making episodes unenjoyable. Episode 100 and the conclusion of the Reaper was one the best episodes ever for a procedural show.

On a similar note, did you watch the Mentalist? I enjoyed that show. Simon Baker was very good. It was the perfect comfort TV for me.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Star

A little off the board on this one, but I just re-watched (kind of half watched, half listened-to while I worked) all 114 episodes of The Wonder Years. It holds up surprisingly well given it's age. Highly recommended for nostalgia alone to anyone who grew up while this was on TV. All episodes are free to stream on DailyMotion (and tons of other shows as well).

Dobber Sports Ninja

Just finished season 5 of Better Call Saul. What an ending!!!

Man that show ranks right up there with Breaking Bad. It's phenomenal.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I go through cycles with that show. Too often there are family ramifications to murders that bother me making episodes unenjoyable. Episode 100 and the conclusion of the Reaper was one the best episodes ever for a procedural show.

On a similar note, did you watch the Mentalist? I enjoyed that show. Simon Baker was very good. It was the perfect comfort TV for me.
    I loved The Mentalist.

As far as Criminal Minds go, I used to love that show. It got stale for me and once Hotchner was gone, I'll lost complete interest.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    For those Beastie Boys fans, theres a documentary coming out this week on apple TV.
    A unique way to deliver a documentary. Some interesting stuff in there, but im still on the fence overall. Yauch #1.

The Last Dance is nostalgic so far. I consider myself lucky to have been a basketball fan back then.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Just finished all the seasons that are in Netflix of Ozark. Great surprise ending in the season 3 finale, looking forward to the next season.

Dobber Sports Deity

So this morning I sat down and finally watched Making Coco: The Grant Fuhr Story. Interesting to watch and go back and see the progress for Fuhr. Most dont consider him a great goalie simply because of the team he played on, but it's interesting to see the admiration from other players around the league who saw him differently than most fans.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Gobbled up the latest episodes of Last Dance which were fantastic. I'm interested to see if I like MJ more or less coming out of this show haha

Also finished a new show on Netflix which I thought was amazing. UNORTHODOX. Watch it - 9.5/10

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Gobbled up the latest episodes of Last Dance which were fantastic. I'm interested to see if I like MJ more or less coming out of this show haha

Also finished a new show on Netflix which I thought was amazing. UNORTHODOX. Watch it - 9.5/10
    So far I haven't really changed my feeling on MJ. He's competitive so that can make him look like a dick in some situations. Aaron Rodgers is the same. The guys that have had my view change on them is Rodman and Pippen though. Didn't realize Pippen was a bit of a dick himself. He seems so humble and soft spoken right now, but the way he kind of went about his business, so far seems he's not 100% the top notch guy I thought he was. Rodman, didn't realize how meticulous he was at researching players. Studying the spin on players shots so he knew where to be if it missed...wow, the detail.

Walking around doing an interview with a Miller Lite in his hand, walking to a motorcycle with a Miller Lite during the season...90s NBA was different lol.

Finished the new season of Brooklyn 99, felt like it was a typical B99 season. Def worth a binge watch. Finished Kim's Convenience, it was good. Watched The Corona Virus Netflix show, it's solid.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Genius

Really enjoyed Money Heist Seasons 1-3. 3 being the best IMO. Have season four on the burner today. There's a little cheese in there, but the concept that drives the story is pretty legit as are the action sequences/heist strategies. Feels like a blend of MacGyver meets Mission Impossible meets Fast and the Furious. I don't mind the female leads either. Solid 9/10 and easy to run through.

Last Dance is highly enjoyable. Loved the Bulls back in the day and caught what games I could on cable TV. Taking MJ third overall gives me a chuckle. 10/10
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.