Page 136 of 240 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3595

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: I need a new show...

Quote Originally Posted by finnys_fanatsy View Post
    Ozark S3 is the best so far..that ender tho WTF.

Got Amazon Prime and started watching Jack Ryan. 3 episodes in and I’m hooked
    I definitely want to get in on Jack Ryan next.

I am starting to get into the Crown. First two episodes were a bit slow and introducing things, but it picks up in episode 3.

Dobber Sports Sage

I know I am late to the party on these but I just got Hulu and started watching Brooklyn 99 and Fargo. Both are excellent albeit very different. I am 4 episode in on Fargo and I love it. Dark, gritty, violent- my kind of show. Brooklyn 99 is just a fun blend of Scrubs and The Office in a New York police precinct. Paying for a month to watch these shows is definitely worth it.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Jedi

"Freud" - is really good... started watching this weekend. Dark, creepy. fabulous
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    "Freud" - is really good... started watching this weekend. Dark, creepy. fabulous
    I looked at that last night and it's peaked my interest. I was going to start it but it was late. It's definitely on my watch list.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I looked at that last night and it's peaked my interest. I was going to start it but it was late. It's definitely on my watch list.
    Freud doesn't even hit the radar of the most f---ed up people in the show.
    There is some really messed up things that take place. That's for sure.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Started Ozark last night with the wife and I was immediately reminded why I only watched a few episodes when it initially came out. It just seems so cheesy and forced! I feel like it should be on NBC or something and the only reason people watch it is because it's Netflix and maybe it comes out at a time where nothing else does.

Dobber Sports Sage

Letterkenny is a riot. Watched the first 4 episodes last night and had several lol moments. The perfect diversion to watch right now.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Letterkenny is a riot. Watched the first 4 episodes last night and had several lol moments. The perfect diversion to watch right now.
    I need to continue with it. That bartender made me laugh pretty hard in the few that I have watched.

Dobber Sports Titan

Letterkenny also had youtube videos that were funny too.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Expert

Even though I'm a big fan of the comic I really didn't dig the first episode of Watchmen much when it first aired though I recognised elements I liked and knew I would eventually give the next episodes a try. Episodes 2 & 3 were much better and I'm burning through the series now. Needs more blue dongs though, we'll see what the remaining episodes offer.

Didn't even know until this morning that season 6 of Bosch will be released on Friday. It's not perfect but I've always enjoyed it. It's never been too crazy but the last few seasons have had storylines/scenes bordering being a bit over-the-top. I'm hoping they dial it back a bit and go with something a bit more grounded this time around.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I found the most current season one of the better ones. Having Kate Bierness and Tessa Bonhomme in there helps but overall, classic.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Enjoying Money Heist, season 1 so far. Fun ride. But I wimped out and choose English audio. Pretty darn good stuff.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Deity

Has anyone watched Michael Jordans docuseries "The Last Dance" yet? I just found out about it this morning and will be checking that out later.

The wife and I have been watching the new documentary The Innocence Project on Netflix. Excellent and scary at the same time. Not jump-out-at-you scary, but scary how many innocent people there are getting sentenced on such slim technicalities and falsehoods.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Has anyone watched Michael Jordans docuseries "The Last Dance" yet? I just found out about it this morning and will be checking that out later.
    Been waiting for this and love that they moved it up to accommodate our boredom haha. Also glad that Netflix Canada got a hold of it. Can't wait for all of it.

Administrator

First 2 episodes of The Last Dance were good. Setting the table for the next 8 to come over the next 4 weeks, with some excellent inside stuff.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg