Page 131 of 239 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3574

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: I need a new show...

Has anyone else here watched the lastest season of Letterkenny (Season 9)?

There's only seven episodes this season and I have one left to watch. The last episode (9.6) was probably the best episode I've seen of this show. Apparently it was written by Jonathan Torrens, who also stars in this episode as the Mennonite father. Just amazing writing of this one. I laughed for 90% of this one particular show. I dont want to watch the last episode because I dont want this season to end.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post

There's only seven episodes this season and I have one left to watch. The last episode (9.6) was probably the best episode I've seen of this show. Apparently it was written by Jonathan Torrens, who also stars in this episode as the Mennonite father. Just amazing writing of this one. I laughed for 90% of this one particular show. I dont want to watch the last episode because I dont want this season to end.
    Jonathan Torrens is so underrated.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Letterkenny had a bad season early but its been great last 5 seasons. Looking forward to S9. Torrens is great, his J-Roc character on Trailer Park Boys is absolutely hilarious.

Finished The Witcher S1 last night and agree that it was tough to get into but the latter half of the season is worth sticking around for. Also caved and watched The Mandalorian because i heard that Bill Burr was in one episode. Also decent but neither of these interest me long term.

The Sinner S3 has started, anyone watching that? Ill wait until its finished because that one is a binger for me.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    Finished The Witcher S1 last night and agree that it was tough to get into but the latter half of the season is worth sticking around for. Also caved and watched The Mandalorian because i heard that Bill Burr was in one episode. Also decent but neither of these interest me long term.
    I thought I was out on Mando halfway through the season but it really finished strong. Worth sticking with.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Genius

Finished Sinner season 2. Strong, but I liked the first season better. Waiting for Ozarks. Anything on Netflix worth watching? Narcos Mexico might be next.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Sage

The Stranger (drama) and I'm Sorry (adult sitcom) are on Netflix and I found them entertaining.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Pro

Just finished Narcos Mexico Season 2 today. Best season yet if you include the first Narcos series.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Just finished Narcos Mexico Season 2 today. Best season yet if you include the first Narcos series.
    I need to finally just stick it out and get through this. Heard so many good things.

Finishing the Outsider tonight.

Dobber Sports Deity

If you havent watched Sex Education yet, I recommend that.

I'm currently watching S2 of Formula 1 Drive to Survive. It's funny, I dont normally watch Formula 1 but I enjoy this docu-series.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

If you havent watched Sex Education yet, I recommend that.

I'm currently watching S2 of Formula 1 Drive to Survive. It's funny, I dont normally watch Formula 1 but I enjoy this docu-series.
    F1 is awesome. Burned through that in 2 days. Sadly episodes are too short. Not as good as season 1, but very good. Apparently F1 will implement a type of salary cap to limit how much teams spend on their cars/teams. This should even out the playing field. I catch more of these events now on TV, now that I know the drivers better. Bottom tier drivers still make ~ 1 million per year. Lewis Hamilton ~ 30 million not including his endorsements.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I've been hearing good things about 'The Frankenstein Chronicles' - anyone watched yet?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Banned

The Witcher
    Better Call Saul
    Kingdom
    Mind Hunter
    WestWorld
    Mandalorian

Dobber Sports Immortal

Is Altered Carbon good? It looks like something I would enjoy.

Dobber Sports Deity

I enjoyed the first season. Haven't got to the second yet.

Dobber Sports Icon

Binged it over the holidays... absolutely love that show!

Finally decided to check out Black Mirror... great show... but kind of feel like I need to go reset my brain with a happy Disney movie after a couple of episodes.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".