Thread: Who Would You Keep?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Who Would You Keep?

Hey Everyone,

I'm having a bit of a dilemma with my keepers. My league has pretty confusing rules when it comes to keepers but, we end up keeping some players I wouldn't normally keep. I missed picking up some potential rookies at the end of the year which is what I like to pick up for my bottom tier keepers.

Anyways, my middle section of keepers are Kemp, Capuano, I. Kennedy, Teixiera and N. Walker. Kemp is an obvious keeper and I am allowed to keep 4 of them, but do you think it is stupid of me to drop the other four for players ranked below them? If I were to keep 4 f the previously mentioned I would only be able to keep 4 of the following: Harvey, Morse, Reed, Rizzo, Cashner, Werth, Bonifacio, Lincecum, Gardner and Hultzen. I have omitted the guys I have no intention on keeping.

So out of the previously mentioned I can keep 8 depending on rank. I want to keep Rizzo over Teixiera. I already have Kipnis so I don't need Walker. Which would you take?
    12 Team H2H (4C,LW,RW; 6D; 2G)

C - Crosby, Eichel, Duchene, Bennett, Henrique, Namestnikov
    LW - Landeskog, Kreider, Schwartz, Martin, Boedker, Hagelin
    RW - Simmonds, Gaborik, R. Strome, Draisaitl, Oshie, Duclair
    D - Karlsson, Klingberg, Trouba, Ristolainen, Gudas, Alzner, Borowiecki
    G - Price, Talbot, Gibson, Lehner, Pavelec

Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, HITS, BLK, GS, W, GAA, SV, SV% & SHO

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Kemp, Kennedy, Texiera, Rizzo, Lincecum, Gardener

After that I think it comes down to what you are trying to do. I don't know your league details but if I was looking for a few years from now Hultzen and Harvey are appealing. If you will have a decision like this every year I would probably just pick the most productive guys going into next season.