Thread: How is this possible???

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default How is this possible???

I'm lucky enough to have Lundqvist, Halak,Howard,and Niemi... yet have 1 win this week? want to get rid of Howard badly. but unfortunately he's undropable. what trade should i try for a reasonable offer?

Dobber Sports Wizard

have you let everyone know howard is available

Dobber Sports Newbie

yes, unfortunately, no flyers taken... lol everybody knows Detroit just isn't good this year.

Dobber Sports Wizard

if no one wants the guy you are stuck with him then

or you could let everyone know you are willing to trade him for their worst player

dont know if that changes anything but people might not be willing to trade for him but would pick him up off the wire but dont realize he cant get to the wire

if you were trying to just dump him to pick up someone off the wire doing that can accomplish the same thing for you as long as the player you trade for is droppable

Dobber Sports Newbie

Unhappy

emery is available on the wire... would love to drop howard.. but i've tried and it keeps coming up illegal transaction

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bradyrulez View Post
    emery is available on the wire... would love to drop howard.. but i've tried and it keeps coming up illegal transaction
    right i understand that what i am saying is if you are set on dumping howard no matter what tell everyone you will sell him to the lowest bidder

you just want to get him off your team but when you made him available other teams might think you actually want something for him

let them know you dont care what you get back (as long as it is not another cant cut player) for howard you are selling him as cheap as you can

you trade him for the shit player you dump the shit player you pick up emery

that solves your problem provided someone is willing to take him for their worst player

Dobber Sports Newbie

nice... ill try thanxs