Thread: Briere worth #1 waiver priority??

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Briere worth #1 waiver priority??

Briere was just dropped in my league...I guess the GM got antsy.

What do you expect from him going forward?

Is he worth burning my #1 waiver priority? There might be other guys that get dropped who are better, as things like that tend to happen, but there's not a ton available on the wire currently.

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Novice

He's on the WW in most of my leagues. He seems to be one of these guys that you can rotate in and out of your lineup if he is hot.

Dobber Sports Stud

I think it's worth it. In a 14 team league, I can't imagine anyone is going to be dropping a better player than Briere. My main league is smaller and I have #1 priority and if Briere were to be dropped I would absolutely use my number one priority. Philly and Briere also had a very good game yesterday, and I look for them to continue that trend moving forward as they are a better team then their record indicates. And depending on how many players you keep, Briere would definitely be an upgrade over some of your current youngsters.