Thread: Streit/Chara/Keith...pick 2

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Streit/Chara/Keith...pick 2

2 pts for a G; 1 pt for an assist...no other cats. Points only for this season which 2 of Streit, Chara, and Keith do you prefer?
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Chara & Keith.
    (Streit is in a strange funk... not sure what it is... but he's not in on the Isles PP scoring and that concerns me that perhaps Tavares isn't looking his way. ??? I drafted Streit in two leagues, so I hope I'm wrong about this.)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Chara and Keith for me as well.

Between Streit and Keith, I also find it a bit troubling that Streit hasn't done a bit better. The Isles PP is currently sitting at right about a 25% conversion rate so far -- a number that is sure to come down a bit over the remainder of the season -- and yet Streit hasn't been a big beneficiary. By contrast, Chicago is sitting at about 17% and, given the better talent level on the Chicago PP, that might creep up just a tad. But even if it doesn't, the higher talent level on Chicago generally makes me favor Keith getting some cheap points at ES or PP simply by riding his mates coat tails.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov