Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 33 73 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1570

Thread: Rate the last 5 movies you've watched

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rate the last 5 movies you've watched

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    I enjoyed that one too Axe. The whole family can watch that one.
    Yep, I'll probably watch it again this weekend with the wife.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Guru

Watched Peppermint the other day on Netflix. Stars Jennifer Garner. Awesome flick. I'd give it 9.5 out of 10. It's about a woman out for revenge after her husband and daughter are gunned down.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Watched Peppermint the other day on Netflix. Stars Jennifer Garner. Awesome flick. I'd give it 9.5 out of 10. It's about a woman out for revenge after her husband and daughter are gunned down.
    I watched that one a year or so ago and I agree that it was very good. A little unrealistic in places from what I remember, but still a good action flick.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I watched that one a year or so ago and I agree that it was very good. A little unrealistic in places from what I remember, but still a good action flick.
    All action flicks have some unrealistic parts. That's what makes them great.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Genius

Free stuff here and very good quantity/quality. Just click on movie/tv show and watch. Enjoy.

https://123moviesfree.net/home
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Immortal

If the last 5 are all Hallmark Christmas movies do I have to give them a ranking?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    If the last 5 are all Hallmark Christmas movies do I have to give them a ranking?
    Can I kick you in the junk now?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Can I kick you in the junk now?
    Bahaha. It's true. But we have one TV and it's a give and take with less sports on now.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Light Weekend Watch: Thoroughbreds (with Queen's Gambit star Anya Taylor Joy).
    8/10.

I liked it, sort of one of those quirky movies were a few people engage in a non-standard activity with some dark humour and eery setting.
    The two girls acting the teenage girls are really talented.
    The stepdad - took me a while to place it - but is the guy who was the speech writer in the latter seasons of House of Cards.
    And he does his job perfect too.

Score = 75 (on metacritic)
    Userscore = 7.2

Dobber Sports Veteran

Watched X-Men spinoff 'the New Mutants' (with Queen's Gambit star Anya Taylor Joy) last night. It was pretty awful but atleast it was only 80 minutes or so. It started out well with quality casting and a nice horror aesthetic that the movie never seemed to commit to before abandoning it for a lousy 3rd-act CGI boss-battle.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Watched X-Men spinoff 'the New Mutants' (with Queen's Gambit star Anya Taylor Joy) last night. It was pretty awful
    Gotta check those Metacritic scores before you watch!
    43... nuh-unh. Pass. Always.
    https://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-new-mutants

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Went on a little sci-fi movie binge and watched the following...

UFO - title says it all, and a decent indie movie for the math "nerds" out there. Gillian Anderson from the X-Files is cast. I give it a 7/10
    The Vast of the Night - nice super low budget indie flick set in the 50s. All talk and acting - very well done. Solid 8/10
    In the Shadow of the Moon - good plot and twists in this interesting time travel flick. Lands a 7.5/10 from me

Dobber Sports Prodigy

And to add to my scifi movie binge...

Color out of Space - plot: a strange meteorite strikes a family farm. It stars Nik Cage doing what he does best. 6/10 for this crazy ride.
    Proximity - starts out well but then goes into the dumpster. 4/10 and that is generous.

Dobber Sports Deity

If you haven't seen "The Battered Bastards of Baseball" on Netflix yet, I highly recommend it. I was looking for something to watch last night and happened to fall into this one and Im glad I did. I wont give much away but its somewhat of a bio pick on Kurt Russell's father Bing, who started an Independant Baseball team back in the day when there was zero other Independant baseball teams in pro sports and made it successful in some creative ways. I wasn't aware of this story and had no idea that Kurt Russell's father was on Bonanza for that long LOL!

Either way, if you love sports docu-movies, I recommend this one. It was fantastic.

The Wolverine

If you haven't seen "The Battered Bastards of Baseball" on Netflix yet, I highly recommend it. I was looking for something to watch last night and happened to fall into this one and Im glad I did. I wont give much away but its somewhat of a bio pick on Kurt Russell's father Bing, who started an Independant Baseball team back in the day when there was zero other Independant baseball teams in pro sports and made it successful in some creative ways. I wasn't aware of this story and had no idea that Kurt Russell's father was on Bonanza for that long LOL!

Either way, if you love sports docu-movies, I recommend this one. It was fantastic.
    I completely agree and like you I had no idea of the story beforehand. Well worth a watch.