Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: The Walking Dead

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    I guess the viewership must have officially dropped off. Despite trade deadline day, I figured there would have been a bunch of TWD loyalists and returning interest in here saying... quite likely... IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY DID THAT TO CARL!

interesting.
    I thought his death was well done (and yes, overdue). Interesting with how the dream sequence of the future had both Eugene and Negan as part of the community!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I thought his death was well done (and yes, overdue). Interesting with how the dream sequence of the future had both Eugene and Negan as part of the community!
    Yeah re Negan and Eugene. That must mean something.

Dobber Sports Titan

Is this show really still going?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

IT IS. And a rather interesting kick off to the 2nd half.

Dobber Sports Master

I like the episode. Watched it about a day after release. I think Rick will go "full rampage" now. At least I hope so. Pacifist Rick isn't any fun at all.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

And then Michone will have her head busted in by Negan and Rick will short circuit and quite literally be death walking inside his body.

Dobber Sports Master

Yeah, it was more wishful thinking than anything. Full rampage Rick is fun. Pacifist Rick is a stick in the mud.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Seriously having issues with the dialogue saying that they are running out of ammo and yet somehow, they keep firing for effect on full auto and often unnecessarily, when they could use alternate weapons. I know, I know, the whole premise of the show is ridiculous, but what would be so wrong with them placing single shots in fire fights, especially if they keep talking about low ammunition stocks...sigh. At least playoff hockey is about to be on my television for the next two months!!

Dobber Sports Titan

I found Brooklyn Nine Nine had better writing than Walking Dead and got stuck watching that 9-930....I think I've fallen off the Walking Dead Train.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

I can't believe how little I've heard about this show in the past year.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    and a new show-runner will revive the show (which is certainly possible - it worked with Fear)
    Are you saying Fear the Walking Dead changed (not sure what a show-runner is) someone after what, the first season? Early on, I wanted EVERY character to die a horrible death and that was my only reason for watching, but it's a little more watchable now and I don't wish for most characters to die horribly (just a regular death would be fine now).

Dobber Sports Titan

Well, fast forward several months... and good news for those who have missed it - The Walking Dead may have actually come back from the dead.
    It's still too early to say for sure, but the new show-runner (Angela Kang, taking over for the awful Scott Gimple) has seemingly made a solid impression so far. The episodes are better, the writing is noticeably better, and the new "Whisperers" coming soon are sparking interest in a show that many had written off. I almost stopped watching it too... it had gotten SO BAD.

I'm sick of Rick and won't miss him at all. So I was a little disappointed that they decided to make feature films with his character instead of killing him. But it makes sense that they are going that way... gotta milk this cash cow for all it's worth.
    Say what? What's happening with Rick?

Dobber Sports Titan

He's off the show, although his character lives on (to be appearing in future movies instead). Andrew Lincoln wanted to spend more time with his family.
    walking dead movies?! Really? That's a bit far.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    walking dead movies?! Really? That's a bit far.
    Made for TV (AMC) movies.