Thread: 2nd Year Dynasty League Recruitment

Dobber Sports Novice

Default 2nd Year Dynasty League Recruitment

I'm looking for the best, of the best when it comes to both hockey knowledge and dedication. If you live for hockey and are looking to challenge yourself against other like minded managers then this league will be for you. There is one team available, the team finished 5th out of 20 so it is in very good shape. The league is a 20 team H2H league with a slightly more advanced category selection than your standard H2H setup. There are 12 stats total used, 8 for skaters and 4 for goalies. Each team has a farm system as well with a draft being held every year. Pro league rosters are deep featuring 3 RW, C, LW, 6 D, 1 G and 1 Util and 6 BN spots. Fantasy experience is an asset but not a requirement, so if you think you would be a good candidate for this league please let me know by emailing me at [email protected]. In the email just let me know a bit about yourself, favourite team, player, age, location, whatever. This is not a first come first serve so make your case if you truly want in. Managers who are being considered will be contacted for further screening.

Dobber Sports Novice

Still taking applications. With the lockout official I have a little more time to sift through applications, so get them in if you're interested!