OK so I'm in a 10 team keep 5 players td only league. We start 1 qb 2rbs, 2wr, 1te, 1k
Ill be protecting tony romo, ray rice, dez Bryant, megatron, and Jimmy Graham.

My off season moves so far have been trading away demarco Murray for a second round pick(18th) trading Jonathon Stewart for a third round(24th) and moving up from my first round selection 7th overall to third overall by trading my first and second and Darren sproles for his first and sixth.

My original thinking was to acquire the higher pick and secure one of the top two rookie qbs rg3 or luck. Now I'm definitely just OK with romo but he is 32 and maybe he has a great year this year but if he doesn't, then I'd say his Dallas career seems a little more shakier. If dez Bryant is suspended for two or more games then that hurts me even more. So as some of you may know from my td only thread I've been asking who of Cruz Garcon Smith or Lloyd would be the better choice for next season. The game may have change for me, hence the pondering of trying to replace the loss of not having a proper widereceiver ready to go. Those wr' s mentioned are in my opinion the best to grab in the draft, there might be a chance vjax gets released but for me I still like Cruz over all those guys. I could grab a running back obviously but there doesn't seem to be one available to me that compares to the retain-ability that Cruz would seem to own right now.

I'm going to agree with everyone and say if rg3 or luck were available to me that I'd lean towards rg3 because of his weapons and I do believe that helu has potential elite status ability whereas Donald brown looks at best average. Not so sure about which qb would be the better choice 4 to 5 years from now (luck is apparently quite good at detecting and reacting to what the defence is giving him) but both should be worthy.

I suspect that Richardson will go first maybe Doug martin second. Cruz a rookie qb or there is the chance that one GM might release helu because I don't think he follows things that closely, making him another choice. Reading your ramblings today suggesting that Bradshaw could put up 12 tds sounds interesting. These are the questions surrounding my team this year. Oh I forgot to mention that week 5 is the bye week for both Bryant and megatron further making me want to take a wr.

If anyone has any thoughts or comments and questions, let me hear it!