Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    RyJo back on the top line between Saad and Jenner

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobMixer/...03576931753988
    Hartnell to the third line??? the hell?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Columbus Blue Jackets

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Hartnell to the third line??? the hell?
    He's been down there a few times lately. He's still seeing PP1 minutes but skating on that 3rd line off and on as of late.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I wonder where Scott Hartnell will be playing come the trade deadline next season??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Ninja

My guess is Edmonton. Chiarelli is going for a Boston Bruins 2.0 with Maroon, Kassian, maybe Lucic and adding Hartnell would be awesome overkill. Now, how much does Chara have left in the gas tank...(we really need a sarcasm font)
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Any idea what the lines will look like nest season? I'm curious who will play with panarin and wennberg on the first line. I've seen projections with foligno,anderson and bjorkstrand.
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Ace

I really hope its Anderson...

I'll take a crack:
    Panarin - Wennberg - Bjorkland
    Foligno - Dubinsky - Atkinson
    Jenner - Sedlak/Dubois - Anderson

Depending on Torts thinking, I could see a heavier player up on the 1st line and my bet would be Foligno or Anderson.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by jdreed3184 View Post

I'll take a crack:

Depending on Torts thinking, I could see a heavier player up on the 1st line and my bet would be Foligno or Anderson.
    This was my thinking as well. At first thought I thought bjorstrand would make the most sense skill wise but the more I thought about it I thought I could see a hitter on each line.
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jdreed3184 View Post

I'll take a crack:

Flipping Foligno and Bjorkstrand might make sense to have a physical player on each line to do the dirty work for the others. Foligno has played a lot of right wing in the past but I'm not sure if Bjorkstrand has played any left wing... But it shouldn't be too difficult to switch wings.

A left-handed shot like Foligno could also work well playing with right-handed shot Panarin on the other side.

Dobber Sports Deity

I love this quote:

https://twitter.com/Aportzline/statu...65022061506560

#CBJ captain Nick Foligno, quoting his #NHL father Mike earlier this season: “He always said, 'If you're not scoring, you better be hitting. If you're not hitting, you better be fighting. If you're not fighting, get the hell off the ice.'"

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Man, the never say die Jackets sure made the Leafs look foolish tonight. Babcock must be pissed!

Can't say I'm surprised though really, Leafs were making some really bad decisions with that puck, and they let the Jackets sneak in.

Didn't think that Panarin would become the best player on that team with the trade... guy is everywhere. He's good, but unfortunately, he's no Patty Kane

Dobber Sports Ninja

I thought Bobrovsky looked shaky on the two Leafs goals. Definitely worked hard to get back and eventually win against Toronto.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/Aportzline/statu...57682243465216

#CBJ claim Taylor Chorney on waivers from #Caps

Dobber Sports Deity

Interesting Jack Johnson news.

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/14...bout-extension

The Jack Johnson saga took another interesting turn Thursday, as it was reported that the Columbus Blue Jackets have reached out to the lumbering rearguard's camp in hopes of rekindling contract-extension discussions, according to Aaron Portzline of The Athletic.

A franchise reaching out to a longstanding player in order to engage in contract talks is nothing out of the ordinary. But in Johnson's case, it's a bit peculiar given the reports surrounding his apparent trade demands from only one month ago.

Since then, Johnson's name has been mentioned often in potential deals out of of Columbus, prompting head coach John Tortorella to insist that the defenseman wants to remain a Blue Jacket.

The back and forth has now taken another turn, as Portzline reported that a dwindling trade market for Johnson has led to renewed interest in a contract extension from Columbus' side.

Despite an up-and-down campaign in which Johnson has played a career-low 19:37 per game, the 31-year-old could potentially provide a playoff team with defensive stability for the stretch run.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    https://deadspin.com/blue-jackets-pr...mpression=true

Anybody ever heard of an injury like this before?
    Incredible.
    Nope. And let's just say I'll be requesting my fish very well done from now on...

(Not that I really eat much fish)

Dobber Sports Stud

tape worm and other parasites are things any responsible doctor would have easily discovered with standard exams and testing

This speaks volumes about the competency of the Blue Jackets medical staff more than the poor kid and his unfortunate condition

It reminds of when Crosby was said to be suffering from Concussion when there was an underlying neck issue that was complicating matters

Seriously we are talking millions of dollars and the fact that these teams can't seem to handle the medical aspects correctly is frankly shocking and shameful
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.