Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you want advice

Dobber Sports Immortal

One thing is for sure with the introduction of Dobber Football.....Im going to need more room in my signature.

Can't wait.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by ridinryan44 View Post
    Question:

If I know nothing about the NFL and want to draft Joe Paopao in the third round, what should I do to get edumacated? Seriously...
    We're going to have two guides out at the end of July - and in all seriousness, we're basically giving them away.

The one that would fit you well is going to sell for $1.99 and will be a document you print and take with you into the draft and help you put together a team on the spot. It'll walk you through each round and what to look for - like a blueprint or assistant. Outlining which player(s) to get in which round to build a team that'll compete. I think those newer to fantasy football will absolutely love it. I'm not trying to shill the money side - I'm just telling you, for less than 1/3 of the price of a beer at the bar... or 1/2 the price of a grande latte mocha something or another. The same price as enough gasoline to move your car 100 feet? It's worth it, let me just say that!