Thread: Bernier\'s Buffalo Question

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Bernier\'s Buffalo Question

Great write-up, I appreciate the time you took to fill us in on your take on his move to Buffalo. I have a question to one of your takes though and was wondering if you could expand on that (please?)

\"While Bernier looks to be a good short term fill-in, the only question that needs to be addressed is what happens when Afinogenov returns?\"

Where do you see the situation going, and either way (Max coming back and taking his spot, or Max coming back and not taking his spot) how do you see Bernier\'s value for the rest of the season?

Thanks again
    (learn to swim)(learn to swim)
    (learn to swim)(learn to swim)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Bernier\'s Buffalo Question

Thanks verblood and welcome to Dobberhockey!

Bernier will control his own destiny - keep putting pucks in the net and he stays with the big line. If his production dries up, then the shuffle begins again.

I see this as a great breath of fresh air for Bernier. Coach Wilson is a pain in the ass for the players. Lindy Ruff is more a players coach.

Bernier should be able to stick on one of the top two lines and on the Sabres, that translates to decent production. Something like 12 points in the final 18 games shouldn\'t be unrealistic.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket