Thread: 10 Keepers - Suggestions Welcome!

Default 10 Keepers - Suggestions Welcome!

1. Justin Upton
    2. Hanley Ramirez
    3. Curtis Granderson
    4. Carlos Santana
    5. Shin Soo Choo
    6. Alex Rodriguez

7. Clayton Kershaw
    8. Steven Strasburg
    9. Madison Bumgarner
    10. Matt Moore

Notable cuts/also for consideration: Paul Goldschmidt, Brandon Morrow, Jemile Weeks, Jason Kipnis, Pedro Alvarez, Dayan Viciedo, Yonder Alonso

I guess my major deliberation at this moment as I am enamored with Goldschmidt's upside is him vs a rod. I am going w A Rod currently bc of 3b scarcity with the hopes of redrafting the Dback masher.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Exactly what you said. Your chance of redrafting Goldschmidt is a lot better than if you were hoping to redraft A-Rod.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Prodigy

you are very fortunate, you have 10 easy keepers and then a big gap to who would be your 11th. Gold should last a few rounds into your draft for leagues that don't use a corner. Most of the rest of the league won't be as interested in him as a utility player; you are all set

Dobber Sports Recruit

your keepers look perfect