Thread: $100 5x5 redraft league looking for active owners

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default $100 5x5 redraft league looking for active owners

Hey everyone I am looking for a few active owners to fill my league this season. This will be the leagues 2nd year and I have weeded out a few of the non-active owners. Payments are going to be processed and stored with leaguesafe.com. Information about the league is below. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and I will send you the invite for leaguesafe and the league.

It is going to be a $100 league run through fantrax

The money will be handled through leaguesafe.

The payout will be: (this is just a rough estimate right now...but the league will be paying out 100%)
    1st 650
    2nd 400
    3rd 250
    4th 100

It will be a 14 team rotisserie style league

Rosters are
    1 c
    1 1b
    1 2b
    1 3b
    1 ss
    1 ci
    1 mi
    5 of
    1 ut
    9 p (sp or rp)

7 bench spots
    1 injured reserve

Scoring using a 5x5 Rotisserie system

Avg.
    HR
    R
    RBI
    SB

ERA
    K
    Sv
    W
    WHIP

- Trades are allowed
    - Waivers will be processed on a weekly basis
    - Free Agent pickups will be done using a budget system. Each team will start with $1000. This is a blind bid
    system.
    - Draft will be held online using a snake style
    * any more questions or concerns please email me at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Stud

Dude, I've sent you multiple e-mails asking for league invite. Gong show and waste of my time. Not the way to start a league and credibility on the site.....

Dobber Sports Stud

Default New pool

We have about 4 guys that are interested, and most are "Bluejays" fans that aren't too much in depth (prospect wise), so we will leave it to 1 yr roto. I really have no time, but am sick of paying marginal US fees. I am located in Alberta, Canada and am a die hard ball fan. People have been asking for a while, so thinking a very easy 5X5 league is a play. Maybe a site on Yahoo or CBS, comments? I will do League Safe for monies in case your worried, not really in the business in ripping you off for $100!!
    I've had that done once, and was not happy.
    BTW I would say no Dobber experts, cause we want to win....unless you sport a good case and give me top of the line service!!!

No dicking around, $100 buy in and top 2 win money, what do you think? Rest will work itself out, FA and no shaddy trades.....I am a pretty reserved in that we'll insure a good pool. Limit is 10, may exceed to 14 depending on sign up. I will let everything go, unless its a clear steal. I am not one to trumph trades. Send me an email if interested if more that 10, I will consider. Basically, I want a decent pool that is safe and worth your time, let me know....

Dobber Sports Recruit

What is your email address? I have responded to every single email I have received. Not sure if yours went into my spam or something. But if you give me your email address I will gladly get back to you. I do not appreciate you questioning my credibility as I have a lot of owners who have played under me and there has never been any issues. There is the ability to private message on this site along with the ability to leave a simple post reply. I have no private messages from you and it appears the 1st reply you made was questioning my credibility. I am truly sorry that I did not receive your emails but there is no need to call me out like that. I just checked my inbox back to Dec. 24 and there was not a single email from you.

Dobber Sports Recruit

OK....I figured out who you are. This is roy from foff@hotmail. You had agreed to join my $60 5x5 league last season and never paid leaving me to find an owner 3 days before my draft date. I am looking for active owners and am not sure I would want someone who did not pay the year before.

Dobber Sports Stud

Man, I traded e-mails with you multiple times on Jan 2nd and again sent you a follow up one on the 4th. You asked me the same thing then, and I answered you. I do not recall your pool. Unless you have received entry fee I would not consider an entrant confirmed anyway. Usually its on a first come basis and I highly doubt that was the case. My apology for your credibility knock, but I just find it rude to trade e-mails 3 times on a given day and then leave a guy hanging. That's fine Ryan, I can find another pool.

goldfish47

Can't we all just get along? No? Ok, carry on then.

In a somewhat related topic, I'll be making an announcement about multiple new leagues here in the next week... which I hope to fill almost exclusively from people on the Dobber sites and a few guys I know from other long-term leagues. More details on the way soon...