Thread: "Shady" Grady for Holliday

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default "Shady" Grady for Holliday

Its well documented how much I dislike Sizemore. I really want to move him even though his value is super low. That being said, I'm not going to sell for the sake of selling. Looking at other teams I noticed that Mat Holliday is also slumping. Looking at the Top 150 hitters they are like 20 and 21.

Would this be a smart move to do? Do you think Holliday can turn it around? Please don't try and sell me on "Shady" Grady's worth. I've washed my hands of him.

imported_shallowfrozenwater

did you notice that i mentioned you in Expert's Audit this month?

i'd prefer Holliday actually so if you can get him for Grady then great for you. knowing how much you have a hate on right now (ok, hate's the wrong word) then if you can make this move then it'd be a bit of a coup.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yea haha, I did read it...and it just enraged me more! haha. Anyways, I'm going to try it but like you said in the audit, he's worth next to nothing right now, and there's no way I'm selling low on him.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I think that Holliday is actually a better player and less brittle than Sizemore and given your huge dislike for him, definately try and make the move. Holliday typically starts off slow and picks it up in the heat of summer.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I know...the guy said he'd only do it if I also gave him a 2nd, which I feel is totally unfair even though I can't stand Grady. Oh well, guess I'm stuck with him until/IF he picks it up or something better comes along