Thread: Guide projections?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Guide projections?

In the preview, they stated projections.

Yet looking through the kit, there is nowhere to illustrate point formulated projections - like roto times used to have. This is where you would input the pts for a category and the projections would formulate a point total, based on the projections. Alot of people play point pools.

This was the main reason, why I bought the kit, and w/o it is pretty much useless as its all based on roto projections.

Please advise.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The guide is meant to give you projections for performance considering the given opportunity to play on a team with longterm potentials for prospects and current players.

The projection lists are based on formulas giving weight to different categories to give an overall value for the year relative to league peers. I\'m sure you can take those numbers and put it into whatever system you have.

How that information adapts to each particular league setup varies of course. There is plenty of valuable information in there, but I\'m sorry it wasn\'t the type you were looking for.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Recruit

Impossible to please everyone. I can\'t see how you think it is useless bluejays. I think it is a pretty spectacular tool myself but to each his own.