Thread: 2010 MLB Draft Class

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default 2010 MLB Draft Class

Hey Fellas,

Long time member of the hockey forum and now I\'ve decided to try out the baseball forum as well.

Quick question, does anyone know where I can find a 2010 MLB Draft Class (or Mock Draft) or anything like that? I know its a bit deep but I\'d really appreciate it.

Thanks, Karma for all!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think a good place to look would be to go look at our baseball links page and check out project prospect. They are on the cutting edge of prospects and I know they have at least projected the top 10 prospects of 2010 but that wouldn\'t mean just from that class. Still, I\'m sure you can find some good information on the upcoming draft there. That is something we will be working on here as well with our two new prospect guys joining the crew.

Anyway, so go check out PP but make sure you come back
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

I agree... Project Prospect is a great source for this kind of thing.

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate that.

Karma for both!

Hey Status, I tried to go to the \"Baseball Links\" at the side of the page and for some reason it said:

You are not authorised to view this resource.

Any reason why? Thanks dude.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Just log in and it will work.

Thanks
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner