Thread: 08-09 FA Pool Comments

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default 08-09 FA Pool Comments

Opps had a double post there. Here you can comment on the pool.

Damn this is tough! :laugh:

Always is though. So many factors to weight and when trades like the Holliday deal happen, really changes things.

Should be fun to watch B)
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think I should just remove Torres in case some of you don\'t see the news and I think everyone would guess he stays retired.
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

i say, if you can predict Torres\' length of contract and term.. you should get extra points... bonus points for knowing if there is an option for a 4th year hahaha

i submitted my picks... my strategy is that if you put the yankees in enough times, you are bound to get at least a few. lets see if it works out.
    Member since '07... Still looking for 1K posts...
    Inagural Dobberhockey WJC Pool Champ

Dobber Sports Rookie

If I win then you ought to all be very ashamed!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

FA Pool is one of the bigger luck pools you can play in my opinion. At least in baseball, there are a lot of \"have nots\" that simplify it a little.

I am going to lock the pool from joining and editing early in the morning Friday when I wake up FYI. Get any changes in if you need to. Torres will be excluded.