Thread: Help with my pics for next year.

bruno00

Default Help with my pics for next year.

First of all great site,I am with your hockey site which is outstanding.I am in a pool of 17 teams,we choose 8 position players,catcher-1st-2nd-ss-3rd-3 outfielders and then 4 random picks.You cant choose more than 4 al in the first 8 picks,and the random is 2 al and 2 nl or if you want as many nl as you want.Point system is,rbi=2 points,hit=1,run scored=1,walk=1.There are no pitchers involved.Can you give me a head start on players I can take to suprise and also sure picks.What should I look fir if I had a list from 1 to 5,ex-age,injury potential,please appriciate the help,I really want to win the pool next season 2009.Also I would like to know if I can join,whats the cost.

imported_shallowfrozenwater

ok i don\'t understand everything you\'re asking her but i\'ll take my shot at providing what help i can here.
    start by clicking the link of the top 100 hitters listed on Fantasy Rankings in the upper left of the site. that\'ll get you started.
    i find it interesting that the top 5 hitters on that list are all NL guys. i don\'t think it\'ll make much of a difference in your list since AL DH types are probably only going to be eligible at 1b anyway and you can find their equal for the most part in NL 1b slots.

what do you mean about joining and the cost? i don\'t speak for the site but much of this site is free and the $$ they make is from the ranking downloads that they generate. i suggest you contact dobber with your questions in that area.

bruno00

Thanks for your response,I wanted to know exactly what you said about the cost of the download list,like the hockey site.As for my baseball draft,which is early now ,its only at the end of march,but I wanted to know which players I should be researching,and how would I pick the ones with the most offensive potential.