Default cc for a package

doods,

help for a friend here.

standard scoring yahoo roto league.

offer that has been tabled to my friend is

his cc

for

the other guys cano, v-mart, and liriano

he needs help at c because he got nailed by posado going down to injury and he currently has suzuki and hernandez starting there. cano would replace beltre at his util spot and liriano, who i have faith in, would replace cc in his rotation. i\'m leaning towards telling him to go for it.

any thoughts?
    13 team yahoo roto league keep 17/25
    G,A,P,PPP,PIM,SHP,SOG,FW,W,GAA,SV%,SHO

c-tavares, krejci, gourde, lowry, czarnik, zacha
    lw-lehkonen, vesey, r.smith, hinostroza, heinen
    rw-zuccarello, duclair, sheary, d.brown, nichushkin
    d-letang, krug, gostisbehere, doughty, lindell, slavin, cholowski
    g-fleury, holtby, hutton
    ir-pacioretty, grzelcyk
    farm-batherson, farabee, jokiharju, kaprizov, hawryluk, n.roy, terry, t.thompson, tufte, vesalainen, walman, c.white, bracco

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default cc for a package

I\'d go for that, Liriano might not be as good as CC down the stretch but the downgrade is worth it if he needs a catcher. I don\'t know if Cano will do much more than Beltre at UTIL but it\'s always nice to have options at 2B. Who does he have at 2B now ?
    27 Team Dynasty
    Multicat Points League
    80% of Actual Cap 65.2

F Ovechkin,Marchand,Landeskog,Drouin,Palmieri,Gally, Strome,Pageau,Kubalik
    D Barrie,Krug,Gustafsson,Hronek
    G Andersen
    B Arvidsson,Kassian,Giordano,Reilly,Francouz

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default cc for a package

Bang on Robio...welcome to dobberbaseball!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default cc for a package

Yeah Cano over Beltre seems questionable. If his 2b is average anyway then it is great to have that depth however. Cano always seems to surge late.

His side is pretty risky so we will see. Cano (up and down), Liriano (stay healthy?), V-Mart (power shortage?) but you would think if two of those three bank then he comes out pretty well.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Default cc for a package

i would Keep CC and look for Catchers elsewhere. Kelly Stoppach, as long as he is given at bats he will hit above the medoza line and belt some dingers.

I am wary of some of the players in this deal. Cano comes on late, but the yankees do not look like the yankees this year. Lirano is two leaps, first he will remake the big league club, and 2 he will do well there. His last trip looked mental to me and that may make him the next rick ankeil.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default cc for a package

Welcome to the forum notoriousjim. Great to have you!
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner