so if you read the August version of EA then you\'d see that i just decided to audit one of my own teams. it\'s my team from my work league. anyway, WHIP and W\'s are where i could move, mostly in WHIP, so i spent a good amount of time discussing how to move up in WHIP. it\'s done with SP\'s. you can try to do it with RP\'s but you just don\'t get enough IP\'s to affect either of your ratios in half a season.

i mention all of this because i made another deal today in an attempt to improve my WHIP. last week i dealt Dan Uggla and Mark Buehrle to get Chone Figgins and James Shields (i discussed this in the article) in the hope that i\'d help my SB\'s with Figgy and my W\'s and ratios with Shields. well, i\'m sitting pretty strong in saves too so today i dealt Troy Percival and BJ Ryan to a Jays fan in order to land Roy \"DOC\" Halladay.

Doc is amongst my fave players in the game right now and there\'s no doubts that he\'ll help my Wins and ratios. i may lose a pt or 2 in saves but i think i\'m going to pick up 6 pts in Wins and Whip. this deal puts me further along the right track here, i\'m not saying more about it so that i don\'t jinx it (kinda like refusing to talk about the no-no while it\'s still on the hook).

anyway, i\'m pleased with the deal and Sean if you\'re reading this, thank you for your input toward my championship repeat (if it happens).