Thread: Welcome to DobberBaseball!!!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Welcome to DobberBaseball!!!

Hello everyone! Thanks for coming over and checking out DobberBaseball.com

I hope we have the start of something great here as we expand Dobber Nation.

These first few months we are going to be getting all the kinks out so be sure to give me a shout out if there are any significant issues with the site you notice.

We really appreciate your patronage and hope we can bring you the best damn fantasy baseball coverage on the internet.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

imported_shallowfrozenwater

good to be here and welcome to all

Dobber Sports Recruit

Woo-hoo! It\'s finally time!

Dobber Sports Ace

alright, let\'s get \'er goin\' boys!!!
    13 team yahoo roto league keep 17/25
    G,A,P,PPP,PIM,SHP,SOG,FW,W,GAA,SV%,SHO

c-tavares, krejci, gourde, lowry, czarnik, zacha
    lw-lehkonen, vesey, r.smith, hinostroza, heinen
    rw-zuccarello, duclair, sheary, d.brown, nichushkin
    d-letang, krug, gostisbehere, doughty, lindell, slavin, cholowski
    g-fleury, holtby, hutton
    ir-pacioretty, grzelcyk
    farm-batherson, farabee, jokiharju, kaprizov, hawryluk, n.roy, terry, t.thompson, tufte, vesalainen, walman, c.white, bracco

Dobber Sports Apprentice

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Member since '07... Still looking for 1K posts...
    Inagural Dobberhockey WJC Pool Champ

Super Moderator

Looks great guys, awesome stuff. Thanks and can\'t wait to see how this becomes huge. Congrats guys!!!
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Good job with the new website guys. It just made sense to expand Dobber\'s empire.

I wonder how much he knows about baseball and if he\'s gonna even post here or is he going to be an absentee owner. :laugh:

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Good work by everyone so far over here...now let\'s start recruiting people to this site to show them this can be just as sweet as the hockey site!!!

Dobber

NYR9394 wrote:
    Good job with the new website guys. It just made sense to expand Dobber\'s empire.

I wonder how much he knows about baseball and if he\'s gonna even post here or is he going to be an absentee owner. :laugh:
    I know everything there is to know about the game itself... I was a huge fan prior to the strike. Huge fan - I was in a couple of roto leagues and loved it.
    Unlike hockey, I didn\'t remain interested after the work stoppage...my interest now is that of a fan, my focus on hockey is so strong that I don\'t put the homework in for other sports.

That\'s why I leave this in the hands of those who do know. I\'ll read with interest and chip in on the boards...but by no means should you look on me as any kind of expert haha.

B)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Dobber- Thats a whole lotta posts for a brand new site! How\'d you do it? :laugh:

I didnt think that if you responded to every message on here you\'d even be at 200 yet. LoL.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

A couple of us kept had to keep our same account when we transfered over cuz we were the ones setting it up. Who am I to delete Dobber haha.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner