Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Taking Fantasy Hockey Questions - March 28, 2012

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks Dobber,

Would you trade Hank Sedin for Ovechkin (league in sig) with the Capitals latest slump. I have Backstrom and he has Daniel Sedin. Oh and this would be in the offseason, Just looking to plant seeds

Again, thanks
    14 Team Keeper League
    Keep 15
    Start 9F 5D 1G
    G A PIM GWG W SO OTL

Starters
    F: Pastrnak, Kaprizov, Lafrenniere, Pettersson, Raymond, Byfield, Rossi, Hayton, Arvidsson
    D: Seider, Hanifin, Drysdale, Boqvist, Shultz
    G: Demko

Bench:
    F: Pelletier, Noesen
    D: Lundkvist, Hutson, Nikishin, Addison, Spence, York, Zamula
    G: Levi, Wolf

IR: Fantilli, Sergachev

Dobber Sports Immortal

League from Team 1 in sig.

Assuming my first 12 keepers are:

Giroux, Zberg, Ovie, Benn, Perry, Neal, St.Louis, Yandle, Subban, Edler, Fleury, Lundqvist

...who are my final 3 between those below?

C: Carter
    LW: Pacioretty, SKos
    RW: Clarkson, Radulov
    D:Streit, Ehrhoff
    G: Neuvirth, Holtby, Markstrom

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Mater View Post
    Hey Dobber,
    Thanks for doing this, thoughts on my 16 keepers would be great I can't seem to finalize yet. I have bolded some that I am keeping.
    Markstrom, Elliott and - Radulov if he signs, Carlson if he doesn't
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

the_blair -
    Ovechkin is a way better own than Henrik, so if you can do it you should be all over it. Offer more if that's what it takes

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    League from Team 1 in sig.

Assuming my first 12 keepers are:

Giroux, Zberg, Ovie, Benn, Perry, Neal, St.Louis, Yandle, Subban, Edler, Fleury, Lundqvist

...who are my final 3 between those below?

C: Carter
    LW: Pacioretty, SKos
    RW: Clarkson, Radulov
    D:Streit, Ehrhoff
    G: Neuvirth, Holtby, Markstrom
    Carter, Pacs and Radulov/Clarkson depending on if Rads signs

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Carter, Pacs and Radulov/Clarkson depending on if Rads signs
    That's all of them. I did it! Thanks everyone

Dobber Sports Icon

Dobber, congrats again on a great fantasy season, soon coming to a close, with your site and the contributions of the many writers and posters providing so much valuable information for us poolies.

Tough off-season keeper decisions coming up for me, lineup in signature.

We keep 14, and the locks are:

C: Getzlaf, Zetterberg, Spezza
    W: Gaborik, Marleau
    D: Karlsson, Letang, Byfuglien
    G: Lundqvist, Hiller

That leaves 4 more spots, and I believe they should come from these 8 players:

C: Roy, Desharnais
    W: Moulson, Perron, Fleischmann, Horton, Havlat
    D: Visnovsky

I'm thinking go heavy on wing and keep Moulson, Perron, Fleischmann, Horton, but Roy is tempting to keep especially if he goes to the Hawks or something.

Just so you know, each week, we start 3 or 4 centermen and 5 or 6 wingers.

Thoughts?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Whats Rep Power
    Roster Requirements
    (2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 3 F, 4 D, 2 G)Totals:25 15 Starters, 10Bench, +4 IR - Head To Head - Weekly Lineups - Stats: PTS ONLY- 1PT/START(G) 2PTS/WIN - 5PTS/SHUTOUT
    Record: 17-7-0 (2015-16 Champ)

C: Seguin, Giroux
    LW: T.Hall, Panarin
    RW: P. Kane, Palmieri
    F: Galchenyuk, Domi, Landeskog
    D: Subban, Ekman-Larrson, Suter, Vatanen

Bench: T.Hertl, V.Nishushkin, Gallagher, Pulkkinen, Mike Reilly, Korpisalo
    Goalies: J.Allen, Lundqvist

Farm Team: Rantanen(RW) Barzal(C) Provorov(D) Nurse(D) Kylington(D)

Follow Me https://twitter.com/#!/MRHOCKEYLOVER87

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Sman View Post
    Whats Rep Power
    What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.

Reputation may be positive Positive Reputation Icon , negative Negative Reputation Icon or neutral Neutral Reputation Icon. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

It's in the FAQ section bud.

Dear Dobber,

in a points only league, keep 6, what is your opinion on trading stamkos for eberle, rnh, (2) 1st rnd picks. I would basically be dropping tyler ennis as a keeper...