Thread: Classified as "Games"

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Classified as "Games"

Hey Dobber, any progress on getting the website categorized as anything other than "games".

Still can't access the site from work. I remember you saying about 2+ years ago how hard it is to change your classification. Is the fight still going or have you thrown in the towel?

Administrator

I was able to verify that the person who is trying to block this from happening is an avid fantasy hockey player who just wants to block his rival GMs from accessing the site during work hours.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I was able to verify that the person who is trying to block this from happening is an avid fantasy hockey player who just wants to block his rival GMs from accessing the site during work hours.
    Haha. The Town of Newmarket (my employer) must be in a pool that I don't know about. That can't be.

I...am your father.

I threw in the towel. Not enough time, and these security software companies probably get complaints from everyone, making it hard to see legitimate ones like this
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Genius

Fair enough. You fought a good fight.

I never figured you were one for giving in so easy.

LOL.

Administrator

Like cheering for the Columbus Blue Jackets... you keep telling it not to suck, but it still sucks. Sucks for those at work and/or school that can't check in during their breaks...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust