Thread: 02/01/12 - Studs & Duds

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default 02/01/12 - Studs & Duds

Studs

3) Drew Doughty - Doughty had a solid outing last night with the game winning goal, an assist on the opening tally, and 2 powerplay points.

2) Dallas Tag Team - Ryder and Benn set the score board alight last night. Benn had the game winning goal to go along with 2 assists and a +3 rating while Ryder similarly picked up a goal, 2 assists, and a +3 rating.

1) Night of the Shutout - Lundqvist had the best night of all the goalies, stopping all 34 shots he faced and all but one during the shootout to pick up the win and the shutout. Miller also had one hell of a game, stopping all 29 shots he faced before being tagged with the loss in the shootout. While not as impressive as the NYR-BUF goalie dual, Reimer picked up 25 save shutout against the Pens.

Duds

3) Fowler - the young blueliner has had a rough season and that continued tonight. He was -2 in over 23 minutes of ice time despite fellow blueliners Sbisa, Brookbank, and Beleksey all recording points.

2) Orlov - was a team worst -2 last night in over 22 minutes of ice time.

1) Hiller - after posting pretty great numbers in January, Hiller started off February in a not so impressive fashion allowing 6 goals on a mere 26 shots for an ugly .769 SV%.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Hooray for great goalies

Miller's starting to heat up. Lundquist is Lundquist.

Played them both last night against each other & was pleased with 1.000 % and 2 SO. Too bad I'm already leading those categories in my roto (didn't get any points!)

King Henrik is treating me quite nice in my weekly H2H however. Not afraid to say I love that handsome man, even if he does play for the Rangers.
    12 Team $ Keeper Dynasty (top 5 get paid) - ROTO daily changes

Roster: 3C / 3LW / 3RW / 4D / 1 Util / 2 G / 5 Bn / 6 Farm
    Scoring : G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, Save %, SO

C: Crosby, Hodgson, Steen, Dubinsky
    W: Alfredsson, Nash, Hall, J. Jokinen, Michalek, D. Brown, Simmonds, Yakupov, C. Neil
    D: Edler, Carlson, Kulikov, R. Ellis, Wideman
    G: Backstrom, Harding, S. Mason, Khudobin
    Prospects (<150 GP): Tarasenko, Etem, B. Smith, Hamilton, Lack, Tokarski