Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum Changes coming up

Hey, Dobber, I think you can still squeeze some adverts betwixt the lines of text.
    @SmittysRant

I...am your father.

Things are still under construction. This is not how the forum will look. But I will be taking the frames off of the forum - no more Twitter box. I will have one banner along the top and one along the bottom. Maybe one in the middle, if my guys can set it up.

As for flashy ads - please let me know of any. I have my ad network remove them immediately. I hate them and want nothing to do with them. Ditto for "auto-play" videos, or anything that makes noise.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Things are still under construction. This is not how the forum will look. But I will be taking the frames off of the forum - no more Twitter box. I will have one banner along the top and one along the bottom. Maybe one in the middle, if my guys can set it up.

As for flashy ads - please let me know of any. I have my ad network remove them immediately. I hate them and want nothing to do with them. Ditto for "auto-play" videos, or anything that makes noise.
    Thanks Man sounds great to me. I hate those noisy ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post

Oh I'm just bustin' your chops, big guy. Keep on with your bad self...you're doing just fine.
    @SmittysRant