Thread: Mid-Season Guide Purchase Questions

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Mid-Season Guide Purchase Questions

Last year I bought a Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2011A (which was the mid-season guide, and then everything else for the year)

Is there a Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2012A available?
    Or do I need to buy the mid-season guide separately?

I noticed a bunch of mid-season packs involving Frozen Pool, playoff list, Goalie Post, etc. But I already have Frozen Pool, etc...

Side notes:

1) I've thought for a while that it would be cool if there was a way to just check off which items you wanted, and then the more you picked the higher the 'savings'.

2) Is there a way to see when my Frozen Pool and Goalie Post subscriptions expire?

(that's a lot of questions in one post - sorry! )

Dobber Sports Stud

I too am curious as to the answers to those questions.
    Excelsior~ Ever Higher

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
    Something to make us all happy
    Do anything, take us out of this gloom
    Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy~ Traffic

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron27 View Post
    Last year I bought a Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2011A (which was the mid-season guide, and then everything else for the year)

Is there a Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2012A available?
    Or do I need to buy the mid-season guide separately?

I noticed a bunch of mid-season packs involving Frozen Pool, playoff list, Goalie Post, etc. But I already have Frozen Pool, etc...

Side notes:

1) I've thought for a while that it would be cool if there was a way to just check off which items you wanted, and then the more you picked the higher the 'savings'.

2) Is there a way to see when my Frozen Pool and Goalie Post subscriptions expire?

(that's a lot of questions in one post - sorry! )
    If you look at the shop it says that the mini-pack has replaced the Ultimate pack and is actually cheaper, or smoething to that effect. Anyways, it sounds as if you can only buy the Ultimate pack at the beginning fo the year to include the whole season's worth of releases I think in your situation, which I am in as well, we just buy the mini-pack and then add the keeper pack later (it says in the shop it works out cheaper than the ultiomate pack that way anyways, but nevertheless I would like some clarification from dobber as well.

"This replaces the Ultimate Fantasy Pack. Actually, it's even cheaper! Add this onto a Keeper League Pack and you actually get the same products as in the Ultimate... for less $$."

Ahhh... to be honest I didn't read that clearly enough.

So I assume there's a 'Keeper League Pack' available in the spring/summer that includes:
    The Prospect Guide, Main Fantasy Guide, Excel draft list.
    The price would be $16-17 I guess. Since the Ultimate Pack was $30 last year, and the Mini-pack is $13 this year.

since the topic matches what im asking about may as well add in... i purchased the mid season guide and it said it would appear in downloads on fri jan 6th aka today, but it hasnt appeared yet, i pre ordered about a week or so ago, just wondering if dobber changed the date? i know it said we get a secondary update on jan 13th as well. Or does it not get released to downloads till tomorrow or after midnight tonight. just wanna make sure its not an issue with my downloads folder on the site or something. thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
    12 team h2h keep 5 + 1 goalie
    *2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Champ
    G A PIM +/- hits SOG PPP
    c-Tavares, Mackinnon Eichel
    rw-Seguin, Tarasenko
    d-Josi
    g-Schneider

Dobber Sports All-Star

Is this thing out today?
    10 Team Yahoo H2H - Keep 5 - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIMS,HITS SOG,GWG/W,GAA,SV%,SO
    C: Tavares, Pavelski, Fabbri, Matthews, Rakell,
    LW: Landeskog, Sedin, Perron
    RW: Kucherov, Oshie, Radulov, Backes
    D: Subban, Petry, Gostisbehere, Green, Yandle, Werenski
    G: Price, Talbot

Canadian Dad Blog - http://canadiandad.com

I'm sure it'll be out today.
    They're probably just fine tuning things before a late afternoon release.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron27 View Post
    "This replaces the Ultimate Fantasy Pack. Actually, it's even cheaper! Add this onto a Keeper League Pack and you actually get the same products as in the Ultimate... for less $$."

Ahhh... to be honest I didn't read that clearly enough.

So I assume there's a 'Keeper League Pack' available in the spring/summer that includes:
    The Prospect Guide, Main Fantasy Guide, Excel draft list.
    The price would be $16-17 I guess. Since the Ultimate Pack was $30 last year, and the Mini-pack is $13 this year.
    Yes, keeper pack will come out in April. Buy the mini pack now and the keeper pack in April and it gives you the same as the Ultimate for like a dollar less. Just more flexibility. The ultimate pack is no more
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwazzie View Post
    since the topic matches what im asking about may as well add in... i purchased the mid season guide and it said it would appear in downloads on fri jan 6th aka today, but it hasnt appeared yet, i pre ordered about a week or so ago, just wondering if dobber changed the date? i know it said we get a secondary update on jan 13th as well. Or does it not get released to downloads till tomorrow or after midnight tonight. just wanna make sure its not an issue with my downloads folder on the site or something. thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
    This is out very soon. It is 4pm ET now. Should be by 4:30

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    This is out very soon. It is 4pm ET now. Should be by 4:30
    It's formatting that was the problem - when converting to Adobe it did not come out the way I want it. Otherwise, this bad boy is done! Very soon, just waiting on the latest conversion to see if it's okay

Dobber Sports All-Star

Thanks Dobber, just in case, I wasn't being a dink, I literally had no idea it was today
    10 Team Yahoo H2H - Keep 5 - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIMS,HITS SOG,GWG/W,GAA,SV%,SO
    C: Tavares, Pavelski, Fabbri, Matthews, Rakell,
    LW: Landeskog, Sedin, Perron
    RW: Kucherov, Oshie, Radulov, Backes
    D: Subban, Petry, Gostisbehere, Green, Yandle, Werenski
    G: Price, Talbot

Canadian Dad Blog - http://canadiandad.com

thanks as well dobber looking forward to it, today was like christmas morning all over again haha cant wait to give it a read!
    12 team h2h keep 5 + 1 goalie
    *2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Champ
    G A PIM +/- hits SOG PPP
    c-Tavares, Mackinnon Eichel
    rw-Seguin, Tarasenko
    d-Josi
    g-Schneider

Dobber Sports Veteran

Firefox is getting the corrupted file again... so I logged in with Internet Explorer, when I go to downloads I get a message stating that I am logged into the private part of the site with only logout as an option?? help?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Well that was Bizarre... had to log into Internet Explorer... goto downloads.... get the message that I am logged into the private part of the site... hit that logout button, and then login again from that screen, then it worked... whoa....

I miss the days when Firefox worked for the downloads..