Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is Platinum Club Access at ACC?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Platinum seats are pretty sweet! The food and service is exceptional....but so are the prices!!! Enjoy your $14 pints!

I live in High Park, about 10 minutes west of the ACC. If you are from out of town message me and I can give you places to go, do, stay, etc.
    14 Team Keeper PTS, +/-, PIM's *.3 20 Players, 4 Center, 8 Wing, 6 D-men, 2 Goalies, NHL cap hit $91 Million Total

Centers Tavares, Giroux, Draisaitl, Eichel
    Wing Eberle, Kessel, Schenn, Hall, Nichushkin, Stone, B. Ryan, Connolly
    Defence Karlsson, OEL, Shattenkirk, Murphy, Gardiner, Daley
    Goal Lehner, Schneider

Prospects Shinkaruk, Frk, Pulock, Marner, Zacha, Rod, Kapanen, Leblanc, Kristo, McNeill, Noesen, Tuch

Dobber Sports Ninja

Dodospice,

Here are some suggestions I made to Horrorfan for his visit a few months ago:

http://www.dobberhockey.com/index.ph...siting+toronto

If you're younger and looking to party (sounds like Horror's an old married geezer ) I'm happy to give you some additional recommendations.

Dobber Sports Stud

I think the previous posts have this pretty much covered (love the nod to Creemore) - the only thing I would add is keep an eye open for Leafs veterans. Not sure if they have automatic access or what but I know a few people who have run into some vets down there.

Enjoy!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chili con Carne View Post
    I think the previous posts have this pretty much covered (love the nod to Creemore) - the only thing I would add is keep an eye open for Leafs veterans. Not sure if they have automatic access or what but I know a few people who have run into some vets down there.

Enjoy!
    Now this would make the whole experience worth it if I could meet some old timers while in that section.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust