Thread: Hockey Knight

I...am your father.

Default Hockey Knight

Please leave feedback for this emerging keeper league pool manager here!

Right now they are Beta testing.

http://www.hockeyknight.com
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Playoff Roto Keeper...

I have been a reader for many years and a member for a at least a few years. Inspired by your site I started a Keeper league that runs continuously into the playoffs. We use roto scoring and have yet to find a website pool manager that has roto scoring in the playoffs. My suggestion would be to lead the industry and do roto scoring in the playoffs. We would move our regular season pool over in a second if you did this. Make sure to include hits as a category as many websites don't. Very interested to hear your thoughts on this.

cheers Cus

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hi there,

My suggestion to have a goalie points for a shootout loss. Also for drafting make more options than justy having the list go from 1-12 and then start from the beginning, give an option for the snake draft?

Very excited about hockeyknight.com great job !

Boogy Man

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Thanks for trying out the site...

Today the site is being prepared for new data coming in at the start of the 2011/2012 season. During this time many views may appear incomplete, or may be unavailable, frankly because there is nothing to look at. Rest assured that your league and team data is correct and has been maintained. We are working on messaging and views that are unique at this time that will be easier to understand until data starts flowing into the system. Once the season starts, data views will flesh out. Thanks for your patience during this time. Love the feedback. JT

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Not enough rule options

Signed up on hockeyknight for my keeper league and sorry to say it seems to be missing a lot of options that my league uses. Most other sites don't have some of them either but since you're looking for feedback here are some rules I'd like to see be able to set up on hockeyknight:
    -Expansion Draft: Be able to indicate which players teams are protecting and have new team be able to draft from other teams
    -Minor league: Each team has a minor league team, in order to move players from active roster to minors they have to go on waivers, configurable to have players exempt based on nhl games player and/or age.
    -Free Agent counter-offers: When a team announces they want to sign a player as a free agent, teams lower in the standings have opportunity to sign him instead.
    -Goalie designations: Designate goalies as starters or backups based on number of minutes played the previous season or based on nhl depth charts. Each team must have 1 starter and one backup on their active roster.
    -Plus/minus: Give players points based on each plus they have, don't subtract any points for minus.
    -Position flexibility: Allowed to have between 3-5 at each skater position but must stay within overall active roster maximum.
    -Draft: teams draft until their teams have a certain number of players, regardless whether they have traded away draft picks. During the season though teams can exceed this number on their overall roster.
    -Player promotion from minors: When moving a player up from the minors he has to be at the same position as the player going down.

Dobber Sports Ace

I'm curious about this.

What is happening with Hockeyknight? If anyone who has registered their league could please share their input, it would be much appreciated.

Dobber?

I...am your father.

Still cleaning up a lot of the database. The speed has improved, but there are a lot of other things that need to be done. I'm getting an update.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi